Chapter Nine

-

Katsuki slam his car door and stomped up to the mansion of the 'Todoroki's'. He walked up to their big wooden door before slamming his fist twice before someone came up to the door.

(TW: SHOOTING! DEATH!⚠️⚠️)
(Please don't comment until you see the green check. It looks like this✅. If you do comment I'll delete it and you'll be blocked! I hope you know the reason why.
1. It's not appropriate to do so! 2. It might be triggering to others and they might not like that you are making comments....etc...
~~~

"Heh...what do you want boy?"

"Where is she," He said, his head down with Venom dripping from his voice.

"Ohh~ that pretty green hair girl! Huh? You're her boyfriend or something!?"

"Where is she"

"Go home kid" The Guard closed the door only for afoot to keep it open. Katsuki kicked back the door almost breaking it off before pulling out his silencer attaching it to his gun before shooting the man straight in his chest.

He wheezed and held onto where he got shot.

Blood was on Katsuki face as he stared at the man's watch as he bled out till he stopped moving.

He sighed and continued to walk as he hid by walls when others passed not wanting to get caught.

He looked to his right but before he could go a voice came from the left of him.

"Bakugo!" They said, in a whisper.

Katsuki got startled and quickly elbowed the person in their nose. "OW!" Katsuki the around to see Sero holding onto his nose as blood gushed out.

"Don't fucking do that idiot! Damnit" He cursed moving his hands away from his nose looking at the damage that happened.

"You'll be fine..where are the extras"

Sero shrugged with an I don't know. Katsuki slapped him "What the hell do you mean you don't know!?'" He said, giving a death glare at the man.

"We split up!"

Katsuki groaned and took Sero's wrist tightly waiting for the coast to be clear before dragging him into the door that was pretty messed up, knowing that is where they are keeping her from.....experience.

"Jeez man..it's creepy down here"

"SHHH!"

Sero quickly shut his mouth.

They looked Room to room for the green-haired girl before stopping when they heard a voice.

"He's here boss.."

"What the hell do you mean he's here!? Fucking get him! Where was the ground guard!" Todoroki shouted, slamming his fist into the wall making it crack a bit.

"S-Sir..h-he's d-dead-."

BANG!

A gunshot...

Sero stared at a Katsuki fear and saddens plaster on his face. He hated when he'd had to watch or hear someone die.

"I- It's okay..calm down alright," Katsuki said, trying to calm down his friend. After a while, the noises stopped. Katsuki peeked his head from around the corner to see that it was clear.

Kacchan pulled on Sero's wrist going farther into the dungeon.

They stopped when they heard a muffling whimper cone from one of the doors. Kacchan hurried to the door and slowly opened the door to be met with green eyes.

"Deku!"

"Hiss!" She said in an attempt to say his nickname from her.

Sero grabbed his gun and secured the room so if anyone comes.

Katsuki quickly went up to her undoing the cloth that was inside her mouth making her cough harshly from all of the dryness.

He untied the restraining she had on her arms and legs before pulling her into a tight hug while she cried.

"W-Where were you!?"

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry Izumi"

Izumi just sat there her arms tightly holding onto him not ever wanting to let go of the warm and bubbly feeling that settled inside of her.

"BAKU-"

"Well..well..well~ What do we have here?"

R.U.N-