dormmates (kiki and xueer)

Bold Letters in quotes- Kiki Xu
Unbold Letters in quotes- Kong Xueer

Xueer's POV

Friday, 9:30 pm.

"Hey I'm gonna head over to your dorm if you're okay with that."

"Oh, sure. That's fine."

Now Kiki and I were pretty chill with each other. We were fine with visiting each others dorms to chat and eat together. So, I didn't really think of much when she asked me to come over.

"Did you just finish with practice for Mama?"

"Yeah I just did. I'm assuming you finished with Ambush On All Sides 2 rehearsal too."

"Yep, I finished pretty early so we went out to have dinner together after."

"I'm going to stop by my dorm, drop my stuff off and then I'll be at your dorm."

"Oh okay, there isn't anybody in my dorm rn. They told me that all of them are at rehearsals."

"Sounds good! See you in a few. :)"

Kiki is honestly part of the group of my closest friends that I have. We've already talked a little about our feelings towards each other and most of the time we're casual doing "touchy things". We've hugged by the waist, cuddled, slept, and kissed. It really hasn't effected me since it's not awkward at all.

Not that I'm making this meet up together sexual or something. It's just how I am towards her. So it isn't strange if she came over to my room.

Kiki's POV

I just finished rehearsing Mama with my teammates and I'm feeling exhausted. I would visit Xueer pretty often after practices just to stop by and say hello, or to talk and have lunch/dinner together.

I walk outside of the practice room toward my locker to grab my duffel bag with my clothes.

"Hey want a bottle of water Kiki?" said Lingzi Liu.

"Oh for sure I'm thirsty." I say as I catch a bottle of water Lingzi threw towards me.

I chug a quarter of the bottle and close it with its cap.

"Do you wanna walk with me to my dorm?" Lingzi asks.

"Sure, I'm probably going to go to Xueer's dorm after going to mine."

"Cool, lets start walking. I wanna grab some snacks at the canteen first." replied Lingzi.

"Okay, I should grab some too."

Lingzi and I throw our bags over our shoulders with a water bottle in hand as we walk towards the canteen to grab snacks.

"Oooooooh! They have spicy strips. :))" squeaked Lingzi as she opened a cabinet full of deliciousness.

"Gimme some." I say as she throws me a bag that I stuff into my duffel bag.

"Ok it's time to get going." I say as I start to walk towards the door of the canteen. She runs behind me to catch up with me.

I drop off Lingzi at her dorm while saying hello to the other girls who were from OACA.

"Goodnight Kiki!"

"Bye! We'll see you Tommorow!"

"Bye Lingzi, bye girls. See you." I said as I hug her and walk out of her dorm.