i need some help with themes 😌

heyo

I need to pick certain story plots and themes for my upcoming stories.

So, the next ships that are coming up are

Liu Yuxin and Yu Yan
Yu Yan and Dai Meng
Keni and Yu Yan
Xueer and Jiaqi
Yu Yan and Xueer
Lu Keran and Jin Zihan

I might actually do a story with Phoenix Gang or OT9... finna be hella hard to write, but I could give it a try.

anyways, I would like your help by commenting on which theme you think would go best with the ships I mentioned above! You May suggest more than one theme for any of the ships.

mini warning before the plots are announced, if there is a smut theme, it could potentially have futanari, or sensitive topics in it. just saying in advance.

Explanation To The Kind of Stories I Write.

The Three Kinds of Stories I Write Are,
Fluff, Smut, and Dates.

My Date Plots are just the two going out somewhere and doing an activity together which incorporates Fluff or Smut in it. So, I will label each theme as (Date/Fluff) or (Date/Smut).

To me, the Fluff stories are extremely cute and have a lot of fluff. Non-Stop Fluff through the whole story. Typically it's comforting another person or cuddling etc.

But, my date stories have less fluff to them. There would be cute moments, but not throughout the whole entire story because, they would be doing activities together.

⚠️this is just my opinion, don't attack me for it⚠️

Themes And Plots

-IKEA ~ (Date/Fluff) Going furniture shopping together, and having lunch there. Person A is a big foodie, and they want to go straight to the food area. Person B likes to admire all the furniture, look at many things, and test out the furniture. Person A nags Person B to hurry up, so they could eat. Person B gives in to Person A for being so cute while nagging.

-PICNIC ~ (Date/Fluff) The day before, the both of them spend the afternoon preparing food for a picnic. Food and drinks were made for the next day. They drive to a park, and enjoy a nice afternoon together.

-ICE SKATING ~ (Date/Fluff) It's around late afternoon, and  Person A and B go ice skating together. Person A teaches Person B how to ice skate. Person B picks up at a moderate pace, which ends in them being able to hold hands while skating. While in the process of learning, loads of falling happened which caused lots of laughter. They finish the day with eating food while sitting on the bleachers that surround the rink.

-MURDER MYSTERY ~ (Group Story) A relatively large group of people go to a Murder Mystery Themed Place. This place has costumes for their players. This story is heavily referenced from when Xueer, Jiaqi and Yu Yan were with the SNH48 girls. (correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure it was some sort of mystery group thing?) this will be a group story, I will probably be adding Sun Rui, Dai Meng, Zeng Keni and Yu Yan. you may add two or three other people to the story.

-BEACH DAY ~ (Date/Fluff or Potential Smut) Driving to the beach together to have a fun day. Both of them have previously had experience surfing, so they both have surf boards. But, this is the first time the both of them are going to the beach together. Person A is a bit flustered on how Person B looks in their swimming suit. They spend their day having fun in the water, making a sand castle, and sunbathing.

-DOUBLE DATE ~ (Date/Fluff) For this story, I don't know what they would do, so if this is chosen this may take a while. You can choose what two couples will be joined together on this date. It can either be a Date Night, or a Morning Date.

-POOL DAY ~ (Date/Fluff or Smut) Pool Day with each other, or a group. Splashing in the water, pool floaties, water guns. Possibly having drinks together. This may or may not lead to a smut kind of story. You choose if this will be a group story, or a couple story. If the group story is chosen, you can pick who goes in it too. Also, if it is a smut or just a fun kinda fluff story.

-OBSTACLE COURSE/TRAMPOLINE PARK (Date/Fluff) ~ Both Person A and Person B are adrenaline junkies. They like having fun and doing exciting things. High-Off the ground obstacle courses, indoor zip line, trampolines, foam pits. Loads of flipping. Even a strange indoor snowboarding ramp. How strange.

-LATE NIGHT DRIVE ~ (Smut) Person A and B wake up restless, and it's very late at night. Person B suggests to take a late night drive together. Both get changed, and head out the door in the night. The bright lights of buildings and traffic lights shine. And the twinkling stars in the dark night sky. Things led to another, and it got intimate in a parking lot.

-RAINY DAY ~ The morning was sunny and bright, until the dark grey clouds approached. They ate breakfast together, and watched TV. Person A and B had to find a way to spend their rainy day together. While having lunch, a plan for the rainy day was created. They built a pillow fort, make popcorn, and set up a projector. Person A had lost track of time, and it was already getting relatively late. Before the movie could finish, Person B had already fallen asleep on Person A.

If you read all of the themes, thank you!!! Please leave your comments! I would love to write about these themes!

sorry this wasn't a story update 😔🤚🏻