food court (kiki and lingzi)

kiki- bold letters
lingzi- unbold letters

Lingzi's POV

"Lingzi lets go already! I wanna get food.."

Okay fine. Just give me a minute to go grab my keys.

I went grab my keys and phone while running back to the door where Kiki was waiting.

She pulled my arm as she swung open the door and then slammed it shut again.

Hold on Kiki I have to lock the door.

Kiki had started walking to the car instead of just waiting for me to lock the door. My girlfriend was very whiney when she was hungry. I always have to get her food so she won't nag me constantly to get her food.

I locked the door and ran to the front seat of my car as Kiki stood by the passenger seat on her phone.

Get in Kiki.

We stepped into the car and Kiki immediately got on her phone.

Well where do you wanna go to eat?

"We could go to a food court so we have multiple options to choose from." she said as she glanced at me.

Oh good idea. We could go to the mall that's like 10 minutes away from here.

She intertwined her hand into mine as I was moving the shift stick on my car.

I smiled as we held hands as I continued to drive to the mall.

10 minutes pass by..

Okay, we're here. I say as I park the car in the outdoor parking lot.

"Yay! Let's go my stomach is growling.!"

She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of her seat.

I grabbed my phone, turned the car off and got out.

I locked the car and Kiki walked toward me. We held hands as she pulled me to the entrance of the mall.

You know this mall well right?

"For sure. I can lead us to the food court. After eating wanna walk around to the shops?"

Oh sure, we can after we eat. We can buy some new clothes.

We walked a couple minutes to the food court to see a bunch of stands of fast food restaurants and a bunch of tables.

I'll probably get McDonald's or something.

"I was thinking the same Lingzi."

We walked to the stand where we could take our orders from McDonald's.

Hi, My name is Sean, what would you like to order today?

You can order first babe.

"Okay. Hi! I'll have a combo meal of a burger and medium fries. I'll have a Coca Cola for a drink."

Ok, and for you ma'am?

I'll have a combo meal of a chicken sandwich with medium fries, and I'll have a Coca Cola too for a drink.

Okay, so a combo meal with a chicken sandwich with medium fries with a Coca-Cola and a burger combo with fries and a Coca-Cola as well.

Yes, that's right.

Will that be all for today?

Yep.

Ok, your total will be $15.55.