Hangover

Katsuki's POV

Katsuki's POV

Holy shit my head fucking hurts. What the fuck happened yesterday? I sat up and looked around the room to see Izuku reading a booking beside me and Shoto was still sleeping.

"I had a weird dream, actually it was more of a nightmare and I kept asking you both to-" I was interrupted midway through my sentence

"Fuck you" Izuku said closing his book and looking over at me

"Yeah how'd you know that" I said as I took the aspirin and water he handed me

"Cause that wasn't a dream, it actually happened yesterday" he said smiling at me as I went completely red. Just my fucking luck, why does the worst shit always happen to me?

"So I kissed Shoto?" I asked quietly as I looked over at him

"Yup, but you didn't kiss me" he said taking the glass from me and setting it down

"Who knew I was such a horny drunk" I said nervously laughing as Izuku moved closer to me

"You should get drunk more often" he said as held onto to my face

"That wouldn't be good for me" I said looking away from him

"Katsuki why don't you give me my kiss now?" he asked

"Um, well I guess if that's hat you want" I said as turned to him and quickly pecked him on the lips. When I pulled away he looked at me and pulled me back in for a longer more heated kiss.

"There, that's much better" he said pulling away as I panted trying to catch my breath. I'm not really experienced at this kind of stuff.

"How come you guys want to have all the fun without me?" Shoto asked with his husky voice, probably that way cause he just woke up. But honestly it was really fucking sexy.

"So you think my voice is sexy" Sho said moving closer to me

"Did I say that out loud?" I asked looking away from him

"You did" he said before he pinned me down on the bed and began to kiss me. Izuku joined kissing down my neck leaving a trail of marks. I moaned as I attempted to keep up with the heated make out session we were having.

"Izuku, Shoto" I moaned out as I began to grind against Shoto's leg

"Welp we've gotta get going lots of work to do, people to kill, drugs to buy" Izuku said as he and Shoto both sat up leaving me on the bed alone.

I whined as they both looked down at me with smirks. I was breathing heavily and I felt light headed. Those stupid fuckers left me all horny, I was gonna get them back for this.

"And you've got work today too" Shoto said

"Wait you're letting me leave" I said happily. I've barely been outside and Denki's gonna kill me for leaving out of nowhere.