Business

Katsuki's POV

Katsuki's POV

"Aren't you excited kitten!" Izuku said happily

We were all getting ready for work, today was gonna be my first day going there. But if anything I'm more nervous than excited.

"Yeah, it's your first day and first meeting. So many firsts it reminds me of taking your virginity" Shoto said smirking at me as he buttoned he shirt up

"Shut up" I yelled at him as I put me belt on

I was questioning taking my belt off and hitting him with it for teasing me. But I'm not a completely awful person.

"I'm actually pretty nervous, what if I mess up? Or I'm awful at everything and I just embarrass you both?" I said quietly

"You have nothing to worry about love, you're gonna be fine. And we'll be right beside the whole entire time" Shoto said

"Plus you've worked your ass off training, just to give up now" Izuku said

"I never said anything about giving up dumbass" I scoffed

I needed to see this to the end. Whether that meant dying protecting them or having my happily ever after with the two.

"That's the Katsuki we know and love" Sho said

After we finished changing and got into the car. Izuku started to drive us to their base.

They told me that's where they get most of their work done and spend most the day there. I wonder what it's like.

I'm imagining an abandoned building type of vibe. Or just a scary ass looking building that would give me the creeps.

But I was surprised when Izuku parked and we all got out, standing in front of a large building. It looked completely regular on the outside, nothing shady.

But I guess it makes sense since they're trying to stay under the radar. I thought of what my day was gonna be like as we walked into the building.

"Welcome to our world Katsuki" Shoto said as we walked into the place

I looked around in awe, there was tons of people working and talking. It was futuristic in design and everyone looked so friendly.

Isn't this supposed to be a room full of people that are all in the mafia? They all like regular fucking people.

A girl with a round face walked up to us with a large smile before talking.

"Oh my gosh this is Katsuki isn't he. I've heard so much about you, I'm Ochaco" she said pulling me in a for a hug

What do those two say about me when they're here? I had to make a mental note to ask her later.

"Hi" I said as she let go of me