Different

a/n: it's been a while since i last updated. but i was making some decisions on this book. mainly just thinking of how long i want this story to be. originally it was gonna be around thirty chapters. this is the thirty second chapter and i feel like it isn't finished yet.

let's just focus on this chapter. because we left off with katsuki having a really nice welcome back. and now we're gonna continue with him being back and things falling into place (kind of).

Katsuki's POV

Katsuki's POV

It's been one week since everything happened and I got back home. Things are fine, I couldn't ask for anything else.

Well... It's just that everyone is treating me differently. Whenever Shoto and Izuku go to work, I'm always with at least three people.

Whether it was Denki, Sero, Mina, Momo, Ochaco, Eijirou, even Dabi. I wasn't allowed to just have my own time, a couple of them were always with me.

I even had to get a body guard, because Izuku and Shoto were worried. I don't hate her, she's really strong, trustworthy, reliable and capable.

Her name is Itsuka Kendo, but everyone just calls her Itsuka. I would say that we get along pretty nicely, even though she can be overprotective.

Which is why I'm glaring at Itsuka from behind the counter as she is in the middle of pinning a guy down. I was just taking his order and he hit on me.

But this guy made the mistake of leaning in a little too close. And now he's yelling at Itsuka as she easily holds him down.

"Stop overreacting, just let go of the guy" I said angrily

"Katsuki he could've been a threat" she said

"I highly doubt that" I said

"Just doing my job" Itsuka said happily

"I'll leave if you let go of me" the man offered

"Shut up!" we both yelled at him

"Suki and Suka, nice to see you both arguing as usual" Denki said

"I already told you to stop calling us that" I shouted at him

"But it's the perfect nickname for you both and it sounds cute" he said with a pout

"You not talking would sound cute" Itsuka replied

"Good one" I said to her

"So you can agree on that" Denki said

"Can I get a hot chocolate without chocolate" a lady yelled at me

"I have to clean a table, but it looks like you've got this covered" Denki said before walking away

"Itsuka, let go of the guy so I can do my job" I said angrily

She reluctantly let go of him and the man ran out of the cafe. Itsuka sat at the booth that was closest to the counter so she could 'take out any threats'.