Gone

Izuku's POV

Izuku's POV

"You did what?" I screamed at them

Eijirou, Denki, Sero, Ezra, Jirou, Ochaco, Mina, and Momo all showed up at the house without Katsuki.

And now they're telling us he got kidnapped.

"Why didn't he just tell us?" Shoto asked as he sat down

"You guys literally shut him down. He didn't wanna bother you" Denki said

I remember earlier asking if what he had to say was important. I wish I could go back in time and just listen to him.

"It's all my fault" I said sadly

"Hey, don't do this" Eijirou said

"I haven't known Katsuki that long. But I know he would hate this" Ochaco said

She was right, he wouldn't want me to be blaming myself. He would want us to look for him instead of throwing a pity party.

He would probably call me and emotional nerd and smack some sense into me. But we can't lose him again, I never want to feel that helpless.

Not when we just got him back. And barely, he could have never woken up.

"We're gonna find him" Denki said

Everyone turned to him as he continued speaking. Looking serious with every word. He really cared about Katsuki, they are best friends.

"It's my fault I let him go through with this dumb plan. So I'm gonna make sure we find him" he said sounding determined

"So what's the plan Denki?" Shoto asked as we all looked at him

"Jirou remember you're a huge part of this. Without you it won't work" Denki said to her

She nodded and Denki looked at everyone else to see if there was any questions. When no one asked, he said that we were gonna go after sunset to get Katsuki back.

His plan was pretty simple, we just needed to lure the guy back out. We were gonna use the chip Katsuki's mother planted on him to get the location.