Meeting

Katsuki's POV

Katsuki's POV

"Penny for your thoughts?" Shoto asked

I turned to him with a smile. I was being uncharacteristically quiet through most of the car ride. And we were already almost there.

"Just thinking" I said

"Did you have fun meeting everyone?" Izuku asked

"Yeah, there's lots of cool personalities. Especially someone familiar" I said glaring at them

"We didn't want you to freak out love" Sho said

"It's fine, I'm not mad I understand why you guys did it" I said softly

"You're so understanding kitten, I just wanna spoil you with love and fuck you" he said smiling

"You didn't need to add the last part" I said to him

"But you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you" he said

"I want to fuck you too" Shoto said

"We can do that after the meeting" I said

"Good thing you brought that up, cause we're here now" Izuku said as he parked the car

They both got out quickly and Shoto opened the door for me. I walked out scowling at him as we went into the large building.

When we got into the room Iida was already there. It was large table surrounded with chairs.

In front of each spot there was a folder. Probably with information having to do with the meeting.

Now that I think of it. I don't know what the fuck we're even here to talk about.

I sat down in between Shoto and Izuku. I opened a folder seeing the familiar faces of the guys that tried to attack me.

But it's a good thing that Ezra was there to save me. It said something about them being from some other well known gang in the city.

"So what's gonna happen to them?" I asked

"That's what we're here to talk about" Izuku said

Iida told me that their boss is coming in to negotiate a suitable punishment for them.

That this was gonna work with some people from each sides giving suggestions. And when we come up with something a contract will be signed.

Seems easy enough right? Wrong. He told me that meetings like this usually last hours or days.

I was already hungry, so I didn't really want to be here for longer than an hour.

A tall man with long black hair walked in. There were a couple of other guys with him and they all sat down across from us.