CHAPTER FOUR

-BENJI'S POV-

"Where you at Benji wit my food ?!" My Aunt Tommie asked .

"Yeah nigga . Hurry up because I want one of her crab legs ." I heard Princess .

"Shut up Princess . You should've put some money in ." I said as I drove to the seafood joint .

"Yeah okay nigga . When you get here , put on the gloves ." She said and I chuckled before hanging up . I pulled up in the pick up parking spot before hopping out .

Walking in , I saw Tae , Milan , Nia and Miko walking out . Miko stared at me before trying to reach for me .

"Don't fucking touch me or I'll choke yo ass up right here ." I said in all seriousness and the look she gave me made me feel some type of way .

"Benji you not gone touch her with me standing right here . Believe that !" Nia said but I waved her off .

"Benji I just wanna y'all ." She said reaching for me again .

"I'm not talking to you . Leave me the fuck alone ." I said as I walked inside the restaurant . I walked to podium as a waitress stood there .

"I came to pick up an order for Tommie ." I said and she walked away . A few minutes passed and she had came back . She handed me my food and I left out and got in my car . I facetimed my Aunt Tommie and she answered .

"I wanna y'all to my kids ." I said and she smacked her lips before shuffling was heard on the camera . Their faces popped up but they were sleeping .

"What are they doing sleeping ?" I asked and she scoffed .

"Benji you got some energetic ass kids okay ?" She said and I laughed .

"Okay well I'll be pulling up in a minute ." I said .

"Good because I'm hungry ." She said . I hung up and I put all my attention back on the rode . A few minutes later I pulled up to her house and I grabbed her bag before getting out .

Walking to the door , I knocked and Princess opened it . She snatched the bag out my hand and i mushed her head . I walked in the living room to see Nova and Siah laying beside each other .

My phone started ringing and it was Brandon .

"Wassup Bro ." I said .

"Not shit . Polo birthday tomorrow and he want us to go to the club tonight you down ?" Brandon asked .

"You know I'm down ." I said .

"Ight bet . Where Nov and Siah ?" He asked . I flicked the camera over showing them before he started laughing .

"Ight Bruh ." He said before hanging up .

"Ight Auntie , I'll be back to get them tomorrow ." I said .

"Okay baby love you ." She said .

"Love you too ." I said before looking at princess as she mugged me .

"Aunt tommie on gave me one leg . If you knew she was this stingy , you should've got me my own ." Princess pouted and I laughed before walking out the house .

I got in my truck and drove home to get ready .

-AMIKO'S POV-

I walked inside the house with Tae , Milan , and Nia before dropping my bag . I sniffles before walking upstairs but Tae stopped me .

"You good Miko ?" He asked and i looked at him before nodding and wiping under my eyes .

"Yeah . I'm just gonna take a nap before I go to work . It's my first day back and I don't want to be grouchy ." I said and he nodded before he let continue my walk to my room . I walked inside before closing my door . Kicking my shoes off , I laid in bed and did my usual before I went to sleep . Looked at pictures of my beautiful kids...

-5 HOURS LATERS-

I was up in the bathroom moving around everywhere . I was already in my scrubs now I was doing my make up and hair . Tonight was my first day back at work and i was excited to be out .

My phone began ringing and Milan's name popped up . I answered before her face appeared on my screen .

"Just making sure you were up . Are you happy to be going back to work ?" She asked .

"Yup ." I said . I'm glad I didn't lose my job . I was taken off for maternity leave .

"Miko it's gonna be okay . I see all over your face that you are not okay since you saw Benji . You need to talk to him . If he doesn't want it to be a relationship between y'all then don't talk about it , talk about y'all's kids ." Milan said and I nodded . She was right .

I did something now I have to take all the consequences . It's really not a reason as to why I did what I did . I just wanted to get away from all the drama and take time off but I was thinking about myself and not my kids . Especially my newborn baby boy .

"Now put a smile on your face for work ." Milan said making me chuckle lowly . We continued to talk as we got ready for work . I looked at the time as it read 5:00 pm .

"Okay , I'll see you at work ." I told Milan .

"Alright ." She said and i hung up . I grabbed my bag off the couch and my keys before leaving out the house . I got in my truck before pulling off to the hospital .

Money was running low and I needed extra hours . Pulling up in the parking garage , I parked by Milan's car and we got out before walking in .

"Girl , they missed you . Your all they talk about ." Milan said and I smirked slightly before shaking my head . We walked in and got on the elevator going to the locker room .

-3 HOURS LATER-

"Garcia , your needed in room 304 ." Dr. Ross spoke and i nodded grabbing my clip board and making my way to room 304 .

"Hey Miko ." Jessica said and I flashed her a smile before walking inside room 304 .

"You get on my fucking nerves ! Just shut yo ass up !" I heard as I looked over my shoulder to see Princess . She stared at me with shock and I sighed as she ran to me hugging me .

"Miko ! I thought you were dead !" She yelled and I shushed her as I bought her into the bathroom .

"I thought you were dead ." She whispered .

"No . I'm not ." I said and she hugged me again .

"Girl I missed you so much . When are you coming to see Nova and Siah ?" She asked and my face grew soft .

"What's wrong ?" She asked .

"Nothing . I'm gonna see them when I get off work okay ?" I said .

"Okay . We're gonna be over Aunt Tommie's house ." She said and i nodded .

"Girl I missed you !" Princess said hugging me again .

"I missed you more . Don't be mad at me Princess okay ? I didn't want to do it but you know when your in the drug game , you have to be prepared for things like this ." I said .

"I understand but what about Benji ?" She asked .

"Bring yo ass out that fucking bathroom Akari !" I heard the man yell . Akari smiled at me before walking towards the door but I pulled her back .

"Princess , who is that ?"I asked .

"My boyfriend Tyler ." She said and i raised a brow .

"You let him talk to you like that ?" I asked .

"Don't worry about it Miko okay ? I'm good ." She said and i stared at her awhile longer and I know I made her uncomfortable but it was on purpose .