CHAPTER THIRTEEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

I was sitting on the couch rocking Messiah to sleep. I had just bathed Nova and him but as soon as Nova was out the tub, she was out like a light.

She had been playing with Taylan and Pierre so she was tired. It was going on 10 and everybody were in their room's going to sleep.

Me, I was still up. Seeing that Messiah was sleep, I took him to Aunt Tommie since she wanted him to sleep with her tonight.

Taking him to Aunt Tommie and going back to my room, I laid down, scrolling through Instagram. Me and Benji haven't talked and I honestly didn't know what to say to him.

I thought he had gotten over that situation but I guess he didn't. I wasn't really mad at him, I just wanted some space.

The door opened and speaking of Benji, he stood in my doorway.

"Miko..." he trailed off.

"Im sorry Ight. Ian mean to say all that but I didn't know what was going on. You wasn't answering my calls and.." He trailed off again.

"Look I'm sorry Aight?" He spoke and I didn't say anything.

"Miko, you don't hear me talking?" He asked and i rolled my eyes.

He sat on the end of the bed before laying on his back.

"I'm for real. I'm sorry." He said. I guess me ignoring him was getting on his nerves. He snatched my phone out my hand causing me to smack my lips.

"You don't hear me talking to you?" He asked.

"I told you I'm sorry." He said as he tugged on my arm.

"Okay." I said and he got up before pulling me by my legs to the end of the bed.

"What is you doing Benji?" I asked in a serious tone.

"I'm not doing nothing." He said.

"Benji you hurt my feelings." I said sticking out my bottom lip.

"I told you I was sorry but yo ass wanna ignore a nigga." He said as he tried pecking my lips but I turned my head.

"Don't fucking play with me." He said grabbing me by my chin and pushing his lips into mine. He began taking my shirt off and laying me on my back.

-NEXT MORNING-

I woke up to hear babies crying and arguing. Wiping my eyes, I looked to my right seeing no Benji. Getting out of bed, I walked into the hallway to hear Aunt Tommie yelling at Benji and Brandon.

Riley held a crying Nova and Kairo held a crying Messiah.

"You stupid as fuck to risk your life meeting with him!" Aunt tommie yelled in Benji and Brandon's face.

"That's a dumb ass decision! Y'all are stupid as fuck!" She yelled leaving me standing there confused.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Benji and Brandon her—."

"Stop." Benji said loudly but calmly.

I was still confused and wanted to know why all the frowns were on everybody faces. I grabbed Messiah since he reached for me.

Nova seen me holding Messiah and reached for me as well. Putting her on my free hip, I looked at Benji for answers.

"I'm telling you what I think is right. That's dumb and I'm not letting y'all go." Aunt tommie said dismissing everybody. I followed Benji to his room before sitting the kids down.

"Benji What's going on?" I asked and he didn't say anything. He just ignored my presence.

"BENJI!" I shouted his name and he clenched his teeth.

"What?!" He asked.

"What's goin on? Why is she yelling at y'all like that for?" I asked.

"Me and the guys gotta handle something Ight?" He said and I gave him a side glare.

"Why are you lying to me? Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

"No. You stay here with my kids." He said and I sighed.

"Well can you tell me more on this situation?" I asked.

"Me and the guys are going to go handle Big Jack." He said and my eyes grew wide.

"You stupid? I'm not letting you go! That could be a set up." I said.

"Look, whatever happens, happens." He shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care.

"What if I never see you again? That sounds real selfish." I said. I know I thought I was selfish for what I did but what he was saying was so careless.

"Benji, you can't do this." I said as tears began to fill the brim of my eyes.

"I'm gon be good mamas. I'll be back fasho. Once all this is handled, we'll never have to worry about watching our backs again." He said and i nodded.

"You pinky promise?" I asked holding out my pinky making him laugh.

"Yes. I pinky promise." He chuckled lowly before locking his pinky in with mine.

"Ight, Imma keep you up on yo word." I said as he zipped his suit case. He pecked my lips before kissing the kids foreheads.

He walked out and I don't know why, but I felt like that was gonna be my last time seeing him but it was Benji, he had tricks up his sleeve.