CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

-AMIKO'S POV-

"Boo." Messiah said  to Jaylynn as he mugged and she rolled her eyes catching me by surprise.

"Okay now I know you got that from Kairo." I said and she smiled.

"Mommy." Nova whined as she reached for me to pick her up.

"Awn What's wrong?" I asked as she laid her head on my shoulder.

For nova to be 5 she was real smart. All my kids were. I had a feeling she was trying to act sick. She always did this when it was time to go to school.

"You got school, ain't no playing sick na." I said and she pouted letting her head fall back but I caught it.

"Stop it." I said putting her down as she ran to Benji, trying the same thing she did to me.

"You heard mama now stop." He said and she pushed him away.

"So you mad at me?" He asked her and she crossed her arms, nodding her head.

"I'm sorry. I'll come get you early." He said and she smiled before hugging him.

I laughed at the two as I gave Messiah and Jaylynn some food.

"Here Nov." I said handing her a plate of breakfast.

"Jaylynn you ready for school?" I asked her.

"No." She said and I chuckled.

"Well you better get ready." I said and she pushed my face away. I was walking away until she begin crying. I turned and looked at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I saw her bottom lip quiver causing my cheeks to turn red. I walked over to her and kissed her cheek.

"Daddy." She called for Benji and he picked her up. He spoils these kids.

He gave Siah a dap as he laughed, still stuffing his face.

"Hurry Siah, y'all have school." I said as I cleaned up the mess him and Jaylynn made.

When I found out I was pregnant, I was so happy but then I became stressed. When I gave birth to Jaylynn, they told me she wasn't gonna make it.

When I pushed her out, she didn't cry. She had the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and seeing them do mouth to mouth to my baby was scary.

I was in the hospital for weeks and I didn't see her until the day I got out. Ever since then, I've been so attached.

Benji talks about getting me pregnant again but the experience with Jaylynn scared me so I don't know about that for the mean time.

After Messiah ate, I took him out the highchair and sat him on the couch. Grabbing his white forces nearby, I slipped them on his feet before grabbing his Nike jacket.

"NOV!" I yelled and she came running in.

My phone ringed and it was Nia. Answering, she smiled.

"I wanna see my god kids." She said.

"Wel Jay is with her daddy but here's Nov and Siah." I spoke putting the camera on them. Since the move, everything been good.

"Look who in my bed." She said putting the camera on Milan and Tae.

"Fuck y'all because y'all never come see me." I said as I helped Nova put on her jacket. She was too focused on her iPad.

"Girl you be busy with yo man and kids." Tae said and I flicked him off.

"What you finna do?" Nia asked.

"About to drop the kids off and then I'm gonna make a couple of errands." I shrugged.

"Well stop over here when your finish." Milan said.

"Okay, I'll be over there." I said but I knew I wasn't going over there.

Nia hung up and I sat my phone down.

"Baby!" I yelled and he walked in.

"I'm finna drop them off then run a couple errands then I might stop by Nia's house." I said.

"Damn, Ight. Imma stop by Riley crib and help her with the baby room." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, love you." I said pecking his lips. Turning around, he grabbed my waist pulling me back to him.

He pecked my lips more times and I bit my lip once we pulled away.

"Get yo freaky ass on." He laughed and I sucked my teeth smirking at him, grabbing the kids hands and walking out.

"Mommy!" Jaylynn whined. I bent down to her kissing her forehead.

"You gon leave dada?"Benji asked and she reached for him again. I shook my head and put the kids in the truck, buckling them in.

I got in myself and pulled off to the school dropping them off.

-BENJI'S POV-

I was driving to Riley's house as Jay babbled about nothing.

"Boy." She said pointing to a boy walking the sidewalk.

"Boys are yuck. Don't talk to em, don't even look at them." I said looking at her in the rear view mirror as she giggled like I was playing.

"I'm not playing with you a Jaylynn." I said as I pulled up outside Riley's crib. Killing the ignition, I got out and got Jaylynn out.

Knocking on the door, Riley took forever to answer.

"Hurry yo pregnant ass up." I said and she opened the door.

"Oh shut up." She said when I saw Baby Lani, Kairo's daughter.

"Wassup Lani." I said as she reached for Jaylynn. I put Jay down and they ran to the room. I shook my head as Kairo came out on the phone talking loud.

"Yo you said that I keep her for the month!" He yelled into the phone and I knew it was his baby momma.

Story time on Kairo and his baby momma. Once we moved down here, he wanted to go to a party and have unprotected sex and got a girl pregnant.

Pierre, he been doing his own thing with his clothing line. Riley took Taylan in so he was taken care of.

"In here come on." Riley dragged me into the room.

"This is how far you've gotten?" I asked.

"Yup so gone get started." She said sitting in the rocker.