CHAPTER EIGHT

-BENJI'S POV-
-2 WEEKS LATER-

I put the kids in their car seats before strapping them down

I put the kids in their car seats before strapping them down . I was going to my Aunt Tommie's house for her birthday dinner . Yeah we left off bad but that's still my peoples .

Getting in , I pulled off to her house . Pulling up in no time , I got the kids out before walking in .

"I want Messiah !" Riley yelled as she grabbed him out my arms .

"I want Nova . Come on ." Kairo said as Nova reaches for him . I walked back outside to get their bag as more cars pulled up .

"Wassup Benji ." My cousin Trel said .

"Wassup ." I said as I walked in the house . I sat their bag down on the couch and walked in the kitchen to see my Aunt and her friends cooking .

"Where the cake at ?" I asked .

"In the fridge . I got you and the kids something to swim in because everybody has to get in the pool . Go help your cousin on the grill ." She said and i nodded . Walking out the back door , it was more people and some in the pool .

Walking over to my older cousin , he handed me the spatula .

"Wasssup lil cuz ." He said .

"Not shit ." I said and he looked around .

"Where ya girl ?" He asked .

"Ion got one of them ." I chuckled lowly thinking of Miko .

"Awe my bad ." He said .

"You straight ." I said as I heard my Aunty screaming . I handed my cousin the Spatula and jogged inside the house to see my Aunt hugging Amiko .

She was with Nia and Tae . Nia stared at me before rolling her eyes and walking away . I walked outside to see my cousin and Brandon talking by the grill .

"Yo girl in there ." I told Brandon .

"Yeah and yo baby moms in there ." Brandon said .

"Nigga shut up ." I said .

"You and yo baby moms not together ?" He asked .

"Nope ." I said popping the p and walking away . I walked inside the house and went in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle out the fridge .

Walking up the stairs I walked to the guest room the kids be in but before I walked in , I heard talking .

"Y'all I'm sorry for real . I didn't mean to hurt you or your brother . I know what I did was wrong and now I have to take all the consequences from it . I never meant to hurt y'all or Benji . I love y'all so much and I love Benji . I understand why he's mad at me and I don't blame him ." She said but was cut off by Riley .

"But what about the incident from 2 weeks ago . You literally disrespected him ." Riley said .

"Yeah I did and I didn't mean what I said . Benji is a strong individual . I was just angry ." I said .