I Love You So Much

Talia POV

So me and Simon have been together for a month now and we managed to keep it a secret. We spend most time at my apartment because I live alone but sometimes we sneak around the house. But today we are all going shopping and lunch.

I got an Uber to the sidemen house and knocked on the door. Simon answered and gave me a hug before quickly looking around to see if anyone was there , there was no one there so you gave me a quick peck on the lips.

We walked into the kitchen to Katie, Harry, josh, freya, Ethan ,Gee, Nia and jj. We headed to the cars. Katie, Harry , josh and freya got in Josh's car . Ethan , Gee , Nia and JJ got in Ethan's car and me and Simon got in his car.

On the way Simon had his hand on my thigh. Usually with a boy I would feel very uncomfortable but with Simon it was different. I felt more comfortable with him. He was very gentle and never harsh. Before we would do something in bed he would make sure I was ok with everything.

We got to the shopping center the girls dragged me to a shop and the boys went to a different shop. After that shop we met up again and went to more shops before going to lunch.

We walked into Nando's and we all split into groups. Me,Simon,Harry and Katie all sat at a table. Harry and Simon went up to get the food.

Katie: you and Simon seem close lately
Talia: what do you mean
Katie: you know what I mean
Talia: no I don't
Katie: you and Simon always go off together and never really hang out anymore with anyone else
Talia: I don't know what you are talking about.

And I gave her that look to say shut up before the boys came and sat down
Harry: what are you talking about
Katie: oh just girl stuff
And she gave me a smile and I smiled back.

Once we got home the boys went to film , Gee and Nia went home and me and Katie went into the kitchen

talia: how do you know
Katie: I seen you last week, you were in Simon's room and the door was open a bit and I seen you two kiss.
talia: I'm sorry I didn't tell you we promised to keep it a secret until we figured out what we had
Katie:I'm not mad at you I understand
talia:you didn't tell harry did you
Katie:no I didn't think you would what me to
talia:Thanks
Katie: this is so exciting you have a boyfriend
talia:shut up
Katie: opps sorry.

The next day
Talia POV

I was on my way to the sidemen house because Harry invited me to watch a movie with them. When I got there I knocked on the door and Harry answered.
Harry: hey
Talia: hey

And we hugged and then walked into the sitting room and I noticed Simon isn't there.
Talia: where is Si.
Harry: oh he is in one of his bad moods , you can try and talk to him if you want .
Talia: ye I will , you can start the movie with out me
Harry: are you sure?
Talia : ye this might take awhile.

Simon POV

I was in a bad mood because of my fans are giving out about my content. My friends kept on coming up and asking me what was wrong so I told them to leave me alone.

There was another knock on my door and I got more annoyed.
Simon: GO AWAY
I was still looking at my screen when I heard the door opened.
Talia: don't shout at me
I turned around in my chair and was shocked to see talia. I didn't mean to shout at her.
Simon: oh sorry I didn't know it was you
Talia: it's ok , why are you so angry.
Simon: I just ... I would post a video and..... it just pisses me off so much
I could hear the anger in my voice growing
Talia: Si calm down
She said as she walked over and sat on my lap and gave me a hug which I returned tightly.She calms me down so much. I love talia and I don't know what I would do without her.

Simon: I Love You So Much
I whispered in her ear
Talia: I Love You Too
And we kissed.