The night club

February 12th
Simon POV

So today we are all going to the club to celebrate Valentine's Day and I am excited because I am going to give talia her gift tonight. I got us tickets for dreamland park and we can drive down tomorrow and stay on a near by hotel and spend the whole weekend together.

I am getting ready with the boys that live in the house , well talia is getting ready with freya, Katie and gee at her apartment and then meeting them at the club.

We are on our way now and we are the first ones there then the two cals show up with Sarah and then Ethan , Emily, Nia, Harry and Tobi show up and the rest of the girls. We all say our hellos and then head in inside.

Talia looked gorgeous in her outfit and when she gave me a hug I whispered in her ear " you look hot " and she laughed. When we got inside we found our booth and sat there for a while and talked.

Talia POV

We were in the club just sitting and talking. Then freya stood up.
Freya: I am going to get a drink do you want to come.
Talia: ye
Katie: sure
Talia ( to Simon): do you want anything.
Simon: no I'm good thanks
Talia: ok be back in a sec.

We went up to the bar and ordered our drinks when a man came up and started talking to me. He was a bit weird and I didn't like it and freya and Katie could tell. Katie and freya got there drinks before me.

Freya: hey tal we are going back are you ok here
The guy : ye she's fine sweetheart
Freya: ok
And freya and Katie walked back over to the booth.

Simon POV

Freya and Katie came back but not talia.
Katie: hey uh a guy is talking to talia over there and he is a bit freaky .
Harry: what do you mean freaky.
Freya: well when I asked talia if she was alright and he answer for her and she looked uncomfortable
Harry: I'm going to go and check on her
Simon: me too

Simon POV

I didn't like seeing an other guy talking to talia and I could see that she was uncomfortable like freya said.I walked over there with Harry to check on her or more like save her.

I thought that I would just help Harry because I know if the guy won't leave talia alone Harry would get mad. So when we got over there.
Simon: hey you alright.
Talia: ye I'm fine
And she gave me a look to say that she was lying.
Harry:do you want to come back to the booth now
The guy: hey hey hey go get an other girl this one is mine
Talia: I am not yours

Talia said standing up but the guy pushed her back down and I could see that Harry was getting mad and so was I a bit but I had to jump in before there was a fight. I put my arm around Talia
Simon: she is my girlfriend
The guy ( said to talia): you never said you had a boyfriend.
Talia: but I did say leave me alone.
Harry: well let's just go

We just walked back over to the booth and sat down again while josh and freya and cal and Sarah were dancing.
Harry: nice idea pretending to be her boyfriend
Simon: first thing that popped into my head
I said looking at talia and we smiled at each other.

The others all got up and danced and it was only me and talia in the booth and Simon had his arm around talia and they were just talking.
Simon: so I have a surprise for you
Talia: but it's not even Valentine's Day yet.
Simon: I know but it's apart of it
Talia: okaaay

Simon: so do you know the way we have to sneak around all the time
Talia: yes
Simon: well I thought it would be a great if we when a way for awhile, what do you think
Talia: I would love to but won't people find it weird if we go off by ourselves for a weekend.
Simon: I already told the guys last week that I had a football thing and you can just tell them that a last minute makeup thing came up and you have to go.
Talia: ok then let's go then , where are we going
Before I could answer Harry and Katie came back.

Harry: hey what's up
Talia: oh I was just telling Simon  that I had to go to this makeup launch this weekend that I have to go to.
Harry: cool when do you leave
I didn't tell her when we are going yet.
Simon: didn't you say you are leaving tomorrow
And I winked at her
Talia: ye I'm leaving tomorrow.and I'm going to head home now because I don't want to be to tired for tomorrow.
Simon: ye I'm going to leave as well.
Harry: ok bye

After we hugged and said goodbye me and talia got in a cab and headed to her apartment. I told her about where we are going and when. And she was really happy.

———————————————

So I was thinking of starting a new one-shot book based around this book. Comment if you have any suggestions.