The weekend pt. 1

Simon POV

Me and talia are in the car on the way. It is a long drive. We mostly talked and stopped at McDonald's. Once we got there we went to our hotel and checked in. It was the 13th of February so Valentine's Day is tomorrow and it was already 6:30 so talia decided that we should just stay in for the night and watch a movie.

Talia POV

I was lying down on the bed with Simon watching the movie and I was thinking, what is the real reason Simon doesn't want to tell our friends. He said because of Harry but I think Harry would be fine with it. I just can't think of another reason for him not to want to tell, is he afraid that our friends would judge us or feel weird around us. I don't want to ask because I don't want to ruin our Valentine's but I want to know.

Talia: hey si
Simon: ye
Talia: why can't we tell our friends about us.
Simon: I told you, Harry
Talia: ye but I think Harry would be fine with it.
I said sitting up to look at him and he paused the movie. But stay silent.
Talia: there's another reason, isn't there.
Simon: can we not ruin our weekend over this
Talia: then just tell me why
Simon: I already did
He said getting out of bed
Talia: Harry is not the only reason, why won't you just tell me.
Simon: TALIA can you just let it go
Talia: NO
Simon: fine
He starts to put his shoes on.
Talia: where are you going
Simon: out
And he leaves.