19

Trigger warning later in chapter. It will be marked starting and ending
Daishou soooooo there's a idol trainee

Daishou 3/5 of the best spikers in the country

Daishou like 3 of the teams in this chat went to Nationals

Daishou the nation's best high school setter

Daishou and every team that has members in this chat is a powerhouse school

Daishou and chaotic gays are all that's in this chat

Tendou Ushiwaka is straight

Kuroo ew

Kuroo why?

Daishou buuuuuttt other than that

Daishou I'm right

Daishou right??

Tendou yeahhhhh

Kuroo .....

Daishou rooster doesn't wanna admit I'm right?

Kuroo call me rooster oNE MORE TIME

Kuroo and I'll kick u so hard that u go to meet Teru

Daishou okay he seems cute

Kuroo keep your SNAKEY BITCH ASS HANDS OFF MY PLATONIC SOULMATE (2)

Tendou why (2)???

Kuroo because bokuto is my first platonic soulmate

Daishou and if I don't want to listen to u?

Kuroo I won't hesitate bitch

Kuroo u will be an ugly female

Kuroo ESPECIALLY IF YUUJI DOESN'T WANT /LIKE WHAT U DO

Daishou damnnn nd I thought u were protective of Kozume

Ten minutes later

Daishou what Kuroo???

Daishou got nothing to say??

🚨At kuroos house 🚨

Another kick to the ribs made Kuroo took in a sharp breathe and closed his eyes tighter. He had made a 96 on a test, and obviously his... father was not happy with the "low" grade. It started with a small hit but Kuroo moved made a sound of pain, and from there Tetsurou knew he would have a hard time at practice tomorrow.

  His dad had been making insults to the bed head; he might still be, but the pain coursing throughout his body and the ringing in his ears, prevented Kuroo from hearing anything. He was heaved up from his position on the floor. His dad held him by the collar -his knees bent into a almost sitting way so he could make eye contact with the older male, that Kuroo has grown to resent.

  "Listen to me you fucker. If you so much as make that low of a score EVER again, You will be in two pieces. Do you understand me? " His dad shouted in his face.

  Tetsurou felt nauseous, scared to open his mouth for the fact of he will throw up what he ate after practice. He nodded.

  "AWNSER ME! " Kuroo was pushed into the stairs behind him. Making a loud thump.

  Kenma heard this thump. They were home alone because yet again their parents were on a business trip to Shanghai. Kenma's newly blonde dyed head looked up from Animal Crossing at the noise, towards their boyfriends house. They had heard the yelling but didn't do anything because as much as they wanted to, they promised Tetsu they would not do anything.