guess who's back

"no way, i'm not going in there."

"come on belle. do you seriously just want to stay in the car? what happened to you wanting to help out?" sam says, i roll my eyes.

"i maybe a witch, but i can still get sick.  no way that's happening, no sir." i says not moving from the back seat of the car while the boys start to get out.

"fine, we'll be back in a couple of minutes." dean says before they both close their doors and head inside. i go back to reading the book my attention was previously focused on when i hear someone pop up beside me. i don't even flinch or look up because i know who it is.

"hey crowley, what's up?"

"you haven't been answering my calls, that's what's up. what are you guys up to?"

"pestilence. you knew that."

"yeah i did but i'd prefer to hear it from my most reliable source. and i do miss your phone calls. you already know you're my favorite." i smile looking up to him.

"i know." he rolls his eyes.

"anyway, i'm going to pop up later to talk to the boys, okay? just don't tell them. i like to be a surprise." i nod at him going back to my book and before you know it he's gone.

after the hospital, we found ourselves on the road again and the boys were on the phone with bobby as i look through the window watching the trees roll by.

"let me guess, another steaming, hot pile of swine flu." bobby says through the phone.

"yep." dean is quick to reply back. "doesn't make any sense, bobby. pestilence touched down here. i'm sure of it." sam continued on.

"but why is he dealing them soft serve like swine flu when he's got the croatoan virus up his sleeve? i don't get it." dean finishes off.

"doesn't matter what the sick son of a bitch is doing. what matters is this is the fourth town he's hit, that we know of, and we're still eating his dust. do you get anything? we got even a snowball at probable next target?" bobby questions.

"uh, no pattern we can see." sam says before bobby continues on.

he sighs before saying okay and hold on, and we can hear through the phone that he is moving somewhere because of the squeak of his wheelchair.

"well, as far as i can tell, he's still heading east, so.. head east, i guess."

"east?" we all say at the same time. honestly i was tired of driving. "bobby, we're in west nevada. east is practically all there is." dean says.

"yeah, well, you better get to drivin'." bobby says before ending the call. ugh i'm so tired of driving.

suddenly i feel a presence next to me. welp here's crowley. "say... i've got an idea." he says before dean turns the wheel hard making us come to a stop and sam pulls out the demon knife, before sam gets the chance to stab him with it he's gone which causes him to stab the back seat right next to me.

"did you get him?" dean yells.

"he's gone." sam says stating the obvious. suddenly there is a knock on the window, crowley stands outside of the car.

"fancy a fag and a chat?" he says with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. we all get out of the car, the boys at the ready. i head over to crowley quickly standing beside him as the boys are still getting out of the car. "you're upset. we should discuss it. not here, but-" he says as he backs away from them i just follow closely behind him not in as much of a rush as he is.