end of book; fun facts

1. when i first wrote this book, i wasn't sure who i wanted her to end up with... i wanted to let the readers decide but as i was outlining the books i was leaning more into dean. and you'll see more in the next book of her leaning more to dean.

2

2. the book i am the most excited to finally write and publish is the second to last one. which will be seasons 13 & 14, i have a lot of plans for that one specifically.

3. this book will be the shortest one. belle, didn't really get close to the winchester's as much in this book. which is why she wasn't in it as much till more of the end.

4. the character development will definitely grow in the next book to come. also more time for my added characters which i'm excited to show how they are to belle.

5. i had a hard time picking out someone to portray belle. i had to ask my friend for a couple of suggestions and ended up choosing phoebe tonkin. which now i can't really imagine anyone different.

6

6. i literally have a whole note on my phone, saying all of the ideas i have for the rest of the books. and the one with the most ideas is season 14.

7

7. i wrote this whole book out in a matter of about 1 and 1/2 months.

8. the longest chapter is "welcome to the wild west".

I really hope you guys enjoyed this book, as much as i had fun writing it. i'm excited for the next book, and i hope you are too.

unreliable | d.winchester {2}
starts releasing November 27th for weakly updates!!