"you need to come home."

i walk into sam's room as a girl walked out, money in her hand. as i walk in a close the door behind me. sam gives me small smile walking over to me. i roll my eyes. "so, can't get laid for free?" i sass with a smile on my face.

"ha, ha. very funny." he says, showing me the number he just got from the girl just as his phone starts to ring. he starts to walk over to his phone while rolling up the piece of paper throwing it into the trash.

he pick up the phone saying a quick hey. i walk over to the couch sitting down, making myself comfortable. "uh, change of plans. i need you to meet me and belle. we're in pa, town called easter." ah, he's talking to dean. "caught a case... i like to work." i roll my eyes, we had just finished another one not even two days ago. "glad we hashed that out. call me when you roll into town." sam hangs up the phone looking over to me.

he walks over to me before sitting extremely close to me. he puts his hand on my thigh as he starts to lean in to kiss me. i put my finger in between us as he gets closer to my lips. "i don't think so," i says as he slightly pulls away from me, i start to trace my finger from his lips down his chest. "i'm not kissing you when you have just been with another girl sorry." i say moving his hand from my thigh before getting up and heading for the door.

"you are such a tease." sam says leaning back on the couch. i turn around looking to him with one of my hands on my hips.

"how am i a tease?" i question. sam gets up walking over to me putting his hands on my hips but, i don't push him away.

"oh, you know." he looks into my eyes lust clouding them.

"we have a case to do." i say putting my hand on his chest pushing him away.

me and sam wait outside of the car for dean as he gets out of the car on the phone. they are both wearing suits while i'm wearing a black pencil skirt and a red blouse. sam had been commenting about how good i looked in this outfit since we left the motel. it was getting kind of annoying.

"now, tell your mom that you broke the damn thing and take it like a man." dean says talking to ben on the phone. "okay? okay." he hangs up the phone finally getting his point across to the kid that was on the other side of the phone.

"wow." sam says amazed.

"what?" dean says sounding slightly annoyed.

"you, molding the minds of tomorrow. who knew?" i laugh a little at sam's comment.

"yeah, tell me about it." dean says motioning for me to hand him the paper i had in my hand. i hand them over.

"how'd it go?" i ask wondering how him and lisa were.

"with?"

"you and lisa. how did she take when you said you were leaving?" i say as he avoids my eye contact.

"shockingly cool, actually." dean says looking up to the both off us. well really sam.

"better for everybody." sam says turning around to head to the building.

"yeah, i suppose." dean says before we both follow after sam. "still, driving the plastic piece of crap, huh?" i shake my head at dean's comment.

"what's your mileage again?" i laugh a little.

"shut up."

after we investigate the body, i head with sam into his car as he head to go to this guys house. i wasn't completely sure since i wasn't really paying attention to what the boys had been saying back at the morgue.

we pull onto the road coming toward the house when suddenly, dean pulls onto the street in front of us cutting sam off. i roll my eyes thinking of how dumb they are. both cars pull over to park in front of the house we were about to question someone at.