knowing more than you should

everything i wanted - billie eilish

"jake! come in here!" i yell from the kitchen out to my boyfriend who was in the living room watching tv

"jake! come in here!" i yell from the kitchen out to my boyfriend who was in the living room watching tv. i was making popcorn getting ready for the movie that we were going to watch.

i, soon, felt hands snake around my waist as jake put his head on my shoulder. "yes, babe." he says smiling kissing my neck as he moved my hair from around my shoulder. i turn around to him popcorn in my hand.

"you ready?" i ask, trying not give in and kiss him.

"yeah, i had everything set up in the living room." i nod as he grabs my hand bringing me into the living room. the movie had been put in, 'the craft'.

"why this movie again?" he laughs as we sit down on the couch.

"i don't know i just really like this movie." he puts his arm around my shoulder, and i snuggle into his chest.

the dream faded into another one, i look around for jake but don't see him. instead i'm in my room, with my brother. he is sitting on my bed, reading through one of the textbooks on witchcraft that my mom had given him. i was sat at my desk, english work in front of me. trey looked younger, fourteen maybe. back when he was learning more on witchcraft. i never had to, it just came to me. he always disliked that about me, especially when he was trying to grow on his powers and i tried to help him. he tended to get frustrated when things wouldn't go his way and take it out on me.

"belle, how easy was it for you to learn latin." he says looking up at the from his book.

"not super hard. but, you know everyone learns things differently." i say flipping through the english book in front of me.

"i wish i came to it naturally like you did." he mumbles before reading off the latin to do a simple levitation spell. the pencil in front of him started to float in the air. he smiled as he had finally got it right, but his happiness was cut short by the pencil dropping back onto the bed. he cursed under his breathe.

i got up from my seat at the desk making my way over to him. i sat down in front of him and the pencil. "you just have to focus more." i say raising my hand up at the pencil floated in the air, before i dropped it.

"but, you could always do that. you learned that when you were five, i'm fourteen and i can't even do that." i smile at him slightly. he always beat himself up for not being able to do things as quickly as i could. no one blamed him though, he just was hard on himself.

"mom and dad didn't figure it out till they were around your age, you will get soon." he sighs before going back to work on his spells. i got up walking to my door to go to the kitchen.

when i opened the door and walked through i was at bobby's house, sam and dean sat in the living room. sam was on the arm chair beside the window while dean sat, leaning on top of the desk.