chapter five: blueprint iii.

it's afternoon today and brett was following eddy, he was probably going home now. the birds chirped and sang while sitting peacefully on the branches of the trees.

he was walking quietly behind eddy, without hearing a single footstep. eddy was carrying his suitcase, his sketchbook is probably just over there inside of that. the only thing brett could hear are the sound of the engines at the street driving just then and there.

brett tilted his head to see the side of eddy's face, eddy's hair is slightly bouncing while he was walking slowly. the crows flew as soon as eddy met them. brett tried his best to catch up on eddy's longer legs than him, and trying to not lose eddy in his sight, or this plan would be a total fail.

he doesn't really know why he was following eddy walk towards his house. he just know that it's quite creepy that he's basically stalking him.

Chenchou 3-3

brett flinched and ran towards the direction where eddy went because he lost him. he looked everywhere at that direction but eddy wasn't there anywhere.

he looked at the dark street direction, he's not sure if eddy went that way, but it looks like it. he just walked towards a weird-looking shop full of roots of full-bloomed flowers and there are also bushes stuck in that building.

the wind blew extremely harder, it made his hair flew, and also the glamorous flowers around him. he wasn't very familiar with this place because he just got there at Yomiyama, he doesn't know any place besides their house and the YK.

he scratched the side of his hair, "what is this place and where is he?" he asked to himself. he pulled his cellphone from his pocket, brett glanced at the sign infront of the building that he described in his mind a while ago.

The Hollow Blue Eyes of Yomi at Twilight

"what is this?" he examined the building from the bottom to the top. he read the other sign mentally.

Feel free to drop in -Studio E

he noticed the oblong window of the building. he walked towards that. halfway through his walk towards the window, he flinched when he saw the mysterious doll, covering herself with a white clean blanket. it looked so odd and strange, almost creepy for brett. he stared at it, for a bit.

his phone ringed in his hand then he put it on his ears.

"hello?"

"brett?"

"ms. jessa shevaun?" brett asked, even though it's already obvious that it is ms. jessa, the nurse that he asked to help him the other day.

"i found it. i asked around and they told me about the rumors."

brett swallowed hard, he can hear his own heart pounding furiously, he stared at the doll in front of him. he tried to calm himself while waiting for the other sentences, he tried to control his breathing.

"they said it was a junior high school boy at Yomi North."

his eyes widened in horror, as he gulped. his chest heaving up and down. he felt his heart will drop any moment now.

"apparently, he was the only son, so his parents we're devastated with his death."

"and his name? what is the boy's name?" brett managed to ask that question, his heart still pounding.

this is just a dream, right?

i don't know the other details, so maybe, there's something more to discover at that mystery?