A day at the Beach

Solis p.o.v
I wake up with scar by my side. I quickly went to go say hi to my Dad so I ran outside of my room without looking.
*Bang*
I fall onto someone "sorry I wasn't looking" I blurt out while looking up to see Impu, I was on top of Impu, my mind quickly start to race around while I was looking directly at his face. "It's fine Solis just get off of me" Impu said as I quickly realized that I'm still on him, so I get off of him and offer my hand to help him up which he took the offer but right when he got up he grab his book and hit my head. " You need to look where you're going this is the second time you bumped into someone, come-on Solis you can do better then this" Impu started to lecture me while I rub where he hit my head, even tho Impu can be a bit strict, he's still awesome and adorable. He makes me happier just being around him. I then get hit with the book again. "Are you even listening Solis" Impu said a bit more annoyed "Ugh no I wasn't but anyways I'm going to go say hi to dad now" I say that as I run off outside of the pyramid to the beach.

Impu p.o.v
I swear with him he wasn't even listening how can he be so dumb yet so cute. Well I should probably go after him to make sure he doesn't bump into anyone else for a third time, gods he's like a kid. So I slowly walked outside of the pyramid whilst looking around for him.
Time skip 20 minutes later
I checked everywhere inside of are side of the camp and Solis was nowhere to be found. I decided to look around outside of are area to which I quickly find Xylo "hey Xylo, have you seen Solis?" Xylo turns around to face me "nope haven't seen him today, he could be at the beach?" Xylo answered, then I thought the beach makes a bit of sense he did say he was going to talk to Ra and the best view of the sun at this camp is the beach. "Thank you for the suggestion Xylo, goodbye for now" I say as I walk to the Beach. When I arrive I spot a very familiar figure sitting in the sand rambling about food. I quickly walk near him and hit his head with the book of the dead "why did you run off like that? You had me searching this entire time" I say worried, though I might hit him a lot I still like this guy I just want him to not run off because who knows what else is in this camp. "Sorry Impu but look it's dad" he points at the raising sun, it does look very nice. I sit down next to him while looking at the sun. "Your father looks very nice but you still can't go running away like that you made me worry" I said as he turns to look at me and nods his head yes, very fast then he stops and stares at me. Wait is that blush? Is Solis blushing? "Sorry I made you worry Impu" he said softly then he goes and leans on my shoulder with his head. "So do you want to stay here for a bit?" I said to him as I look down at his face he's still blushing even more now, heck I can feel my face getting a bit hotter. "Yeah, I do it's a nice view of dad" Solis smiles a bit, damn he's cute when he smiles. I started to run my fingers through his little amount of hair he has.
A couple minutes later
I think Solis feel asleep on me well I guess I'm suck here for a bit but I don't mind it's peaceful and relaxing unlike other places at camp. Well I guess it also won't hurt if I fall asleep also right, yeah. So I layed my head against his and closed my eyes, this was a peaceful morning. I fell asleep.

A/N
Hey everyone,
What did you think of the first one shot? Anyways if you have a suggestion just leave a comment.
Anyways have a great day or night, goodbye for now.
756 words

One Shot for FTO, OOO, SNO and OriginZजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें