The aftermaths of the Wild Hunt

A/n
This is a one shot inspired by the book "once a supernatural always a supernatural" and the ask and dare book for the book. This one shot is before the finally of fto. Anyways onto this one shot

---------------------------------------------------------
FTO world
3rd p.o.v
It's been awhile since both Richie and Brandon though about what happened in Salonde, about the wild Hunt and what happened truly there before they both died.
The twins where sitting in the office doing some paperwork when they heard a very loud ice devil slayer and and more quiet water god slayer enter the hall. " Boat you know one day your going to go full force and you'll love it" the ice devil slayer said to Boat. "Sure David" Boat said with a sarcastic tone to David. The twins looks over the edge and sees that David is only wearing his boxers again. "Put your clothes on" Brandon the sky devil slayer yelled form the top. "Why don't you make me?" David yelled back. "Does this count as another round of extreme dodge the lighting bolt?" Richie said as he bleak down to them. "I do believe so" Brandon said while flying down to them. "No I don't think so" David responded. "Anyways we actually came to talk" the twins both look at Boat while he speaks " I've been meaning to do a bit of research into other dimensions and I know you guess are form a different one, so I wanted to know some information on it?" Boat finished talking as the twins look at each other and nod. "We came from a world called Salonde, it was a place without magic but that didn't mean it wasn't dangerous for us" Brandon responded. "That intere-" boat was cut off by a flash of light that appeared in the middle of the guild hall.

SNO
Lucas p.o.v
It's been awhile since the wild Hunt had happened and almost everyone died, there was a few survivors with me. We all stayed in a small house in a forest as it was protected by a spirit of a Dragon. The other survivors where Bri a hybrid of a werewolf and vampire, Ray a witch, Xylo a werewolf of pack haven and me Lucas an angel. I know that my brother and Rian aren't fully dead but in a different dimension I can fell it, so me and the others are trying to find our way there, luckily Ray knows of a stone that can teleport beings a one way trip to a different dimension. Xylo came bursting into the cabin "I I found it" Xylo yelled. Everyone was starting at Xylo but more or less at what he had in his hand, a glowing blue stone. "That's it" Ray smirk at Xylo. We all gather around in a circle around the stone as Ray started to chant the spell that would bring us to my brother. The stone glow white and I couldn't see anymore, then after Ray's chants the light disappear. I looked around and saw we where in a type of hall of a short, one thing for sure is that I had no idea where we are.

3rd p.o.v
As the light dimmed a group of 4 people stood there in a circle, one a male had brown wolf ears and a tail, purple eyes with a scar over one of them, other was a female with blonde, pink and yellow hair, blonde wolf ears and tail. Another female with long black purple ish hair, and what seems to be a witch hat, green and purple eyes, and finally a blonde boy with emerald green eyes and white feathered wings. The four looked around and all stop at the ground of wizard staring at them.
"L Lucas?" Brandon spoke first out of everyone that was there as he stared at the angelic blonde male. Lucas flu right into Brandon and into a giant hug "y your alive, I missed you so much Brandon"Lucas said while letting go of Brandon as he knows Brandon doesn't like hugs to much. "Yes indeed I am" Brandon said. "Question how are you guys here?" Richie asked them. " A better question is who the hell are they and how do you know them?" David yelled in confusion which he shared with Boat.
"I guess we should introduce ourselves then" Xylo said the other supernaturals nodding and Lucas walking back to the group. "I'm Xylo the beta of pack haven, I'm a werewolf" Xylo said proudly. "I'm Ray, I'm just a witch" Ray said with a smirk. "My name is Bri and i guess where saying what we are so I'm a hybrid of a werewolf and a vampire, I also have a band" Bri said cheerfully. "Well I guess I'm last, hello my name is Lucas I'm a pure blooded Angel" Lucas said calmly, "and a Baka" Brandon added. "Yes and an idiot" Lucas signed.
"Now let us introduce ourselves tho you all ready know us but we are different here, anyways you four may know me as Rian but over here my name is Richie Diablos and I'm a lightning devil slayer, one of the guild leaders of Divinus Magia and one of the Diablos twins." Richie said nicely to his old friends. " I'll go next, I'm Brandon Diablos a sky devil Slayer, the other leader of Divinus Magia and the other Diablos twin." Brandon said calmly while pointing to David. "I'm David an S class ice devil slayer" David said proudly. "And I'm last hello my name is boat and I'm also an S class here but I'm a water God Slayer mage it's a pleasure to meet you all" boat said politely.
"So how did you guys get here didn't the wild Hunt kill you guys also" Richie asked. "We came through a one way dimension stone, so where stuck here also and no they didn't kill us" Ray responded. "And they wouldn't of killed me at all as unlike my brother here" Lucas pointed to Brandon " I wasn't kicked out of heaven so I was not on the list to be killed" Lucas looked sad as he remembered his brothers death. "Wait brother?" David questioned. "Ah yes Lucas is my real brother, I was a fallen angel before Alentide, also me and Richie where just friends" Brandon said. "Yep and I was a pretty awesome hybrid of a werewolf and a Phoenix with my pact the true alphas" Richie looked at Bri and they both smiled at each other.
The rest of that day Brandon spent it with Lucas his real brother. Richie spent it with Bri. Ray and Xylo went with Boat and David to the council about the arrival of the supernaturals.

The End
---------------------------------------------------------
1160 words
A/N
I really enjoyed writing this one shot and I hope you enjoy reading it. Please suggest more one shots for more content, bye till next time.