A farmer's slip up

Bryan p.o.v
I was visiting the safe haven to see if they need any more supplies from the farm. I went up to the Colonel's room to find him. To my surprise he wasn't there, he was topically always in his office doing work I wonder where he could be?
I went to look around the safe haven and I spot a group of people by the kitchen I can't identify everyone from this far but I see Nick so the colonel could be there. I walked up to the them turns out the Colonel was there but so was Nick, Mario and the doc. "Hey y'all, what's you up to?" I say in the accent that my brother dare me to do so long ago speaking of my brother he's here surprisingly. "Oh hey Bryan, your still doing that accent ?" Mario said to me. "Of course I am, I'm going as long as I can anyways Colonel do you need anything from the farm?" I turned my attention to the colonel. "I don't believe so, not right now" the colonel responded with his beautiful voice. "Okay then, what cha y'all up to either way?" I spoke. "Well we where about to get some drinks, want to come along?" Nick said as the doc and Mario nods. "Sure why not" I said as Nick went to the fridge and grabbed some drinks and walked back. "Here you guys go" Nick passed one to everyone. The doc put the drink in the item by his hip that has a tub going up to his mask. Mario opens it and takes slight drinks so does Nick. The Colonel opened his and chugged it down almost finished it all in one go and I? I just drank mine slowly. "This is good, typically I drink alone" the doc says trying to start some small talk. "Yeah well your always at the police station" Nick responded. "That is true, but we all work hard here, I guess sometimes you just need to have a drink" the Colonel said, his voice sounds softer then before or is it just me? I think it's me, what even is this drink? I take a look at the bottle and it reads 'Corona'. Oh it's beer that makes sense I'll just continue to drink it. "Well I'm going to go back to my station, see ya doc, Colonel, Mario and Bryan" Nick says as he leaves the group with a smirk. "See ya Nick" I said while the others also said goodbye in there own way to him. I start to stare at the Colonel's body. "Hey doc, I think we should leave Bryan and Ironwood alone" Mario said and the doc nods while they walk alway talking about something. I've been left with the Colonel. "So are you going to continue to stare or are you going to talk, Bryan?" I jumped a bit then looked into his eyes "oh uh yeah, um so how have you been?" I finished the drink and I can feel the achool taking affect. "I've been fine" he responded damn his voice. "So your looking really good there Colonel" I say in a bit of a seductive tone. "Bryan are you okay" the colonel said a bit worried about me? "Yeah, just I can't hold my licker to well." The Colonel grab my hand and started to walk us to his room "well then your coming with me" he said in a more protective tone. We stayed quite all the way to his room where he put me on his bed and I lay down. "Wait? Why are we here?" I said confused. "Your going to sleep while I'll work." I grab his arm before he got of the bed and pull him closer and cuddle him. "How about you stay here" I keep a hold of him while he sighs and cuddle back. My head was laying next to his chest as I slowly start to fall asleep. "I love you Ironwood" I mumble out loud as I fell asleep.

Colonel's p.o.v

"I like you too, Bryan" I say but noticed that's he's already asleep I guess I should also no harm in it. I close my eyes and slowly started to fall asleep.

A/n
So this one was a bit harder to write because I personally I didn't pay to much attention to there character so yeah. Please leave suggestions down in the comments and I'll try my best to complete them, you can leave more then one^_^
761 words