Cal being a mom

Cal's p.o.v
I'm currently in my room relaxing, something I haven't done since I got here, till I heard a scream that sounded like Ricarro. I quickly went to to his door and knock on it. "C c come in" I heard Ricarro's voice from inside. I open the door to see Ricarro crying, sitting on his bed, I could tell he had another nightmare. "Ricarro what happened?" I asked with a soft tone walking up to him. "I I had another nightmare" he said sadly. I sit down next to him and rub is back to calm him down, "do you want to tell me what happened in this nightmare Riccaro?". He nods " y yeah, well I was in the Asian side of camp with Momiji a and she was going to hug me but she  slapped me instead then ran off, then xydad came and said 'your a terrible son' t t then big bro and middle came and was saying I wasn't there little bro anymore, I started crying, then I saw you Cal, you wouldn't even look at me when you said I was the worse, then I woke up" I quickly hugged him tightly, I don't think this nightmare was giving by the gods, "Ricarro that won't happen, nobody will leave you, it was just a regular nightmare the types that everyone gets including regular humans, I think I can speak for everyone you saw that where all still at camp and will all still love you may it be as a son, a lover, a brother, or a uncle/ mom we all love you" I wipe his tears from his eyes "t thanks mom"

A/N
Words count: 280
Okay so this is a little short but I wanted to do this idea because nobody has really been suggesting anything so I wrote this cute little scene where Ricarro had a normal nightmare and Cal being the mom he his went to help him. Welp that's all.
Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes and please leave suggestions in the comments, bye have a great day