A gathering? (Bryan's sorrow part 1)

Bryan's p.o.v
Today is the day I'm going to host a gathering at my house for everyone at the camp and hopefully that will help them believe I'm not evil or possessed by the stupid seductive rose. I got some help from River and Dranne to set it up and send the invitation out. I hope people come, this is going to be the best gathering all year.

Dranus p.o.v
Oh Bryan it's cute on how hopeful you are that this will go well. Oh what a pity that I have other plans for this 'gathering' that we've been planing. Well I better get going and send all the invitation quickly i want this show to be good.

2 hours later, time for the gathering
3rd p.o.v
Bryan, River and Dranus were all wait for there guest to arrive. They sent invites to everyone and also decorated Bryan's house with a bunch of decorations. As the time went on some people arrived among the first are Davis and Nero, Ricarro, Momiji, Inpu and Magnus, Xylo, Lychee, and last but not least Kayla and Mario. Bryan greeted them all with a warm smile to his face while some gave smiles back others did not. 

While most people where chatting away, Dranus stayed in a corner to draw as little to no attention his way. He already had all the drinks temped with he added the drink known as 'tomb juice' into it, this may seem like a piety prank but it will cause a bit more distrust onto Bryan. There where also traps set around his house that could injured one of the demi-gods. Dranus waited for the guest to drink, then he would leave.  

Most people have gotten a drink but the affects have yet to kick in which is lucky for Dranus. After Lychee took his drink, as he was the last one to take a drink, Dranus left the chaos start by itself. The first person to be affect by the tomb juice was Davis, he had started to shrink to the size of Nero. The next person was River he grew a dragon tail and some horns. Ricarro went to his human look with the added bonus of fluffy wolf ears and tail. Momiji was turned into a mermaid. Inpu was turned into a full on wolf while Magnus had spider legs. Kayla was returned to her normal snake lady self and Mario was also turned into a snake person again. Xylo had black wings and tail. Bryan had white horns and a feathery tail. Lychee was turned to his regular demon form with the added bonus of him being extremity hyper. 

"Why is everything so big?" Davis said as people started to look around at each other. "Who put tomb juice in the punch?" Mario asked the room, must of nodded there head no. "Bryan it was your punch that you made, right?" Kayla asked. "It was but i didn't put tomb juice in it, why would i want that?" Bryan said in a bit of a yell for being blame again for something he didn't do.  "Who else could it be? River?"  Kayla yelled back, as the two of them got into an argument the tiny Davis, Nero, the werewolf Ricarro, the wolf Inpu, the mermaid Momiji and the hyper demon lychee went to the kitchen where the punch was made. 

"So do any of you see the bottle for the Tomb juice cause i'm kinda the size of Nero?" The tiny Davis said to them while they where looking around. "Nope!!!" lychee said " its hard to tell while i'm a full on wolf" inpu said. "not over here" Momiji said while next to Ricarro. Lychee opened a cabinet and a knife came flying at him and it hit his arm as he tried to move out of the way. "LYCHEE ARE YOU OKAY?!?" Ricarro yelled which got the attention of the other four in the other room and they came running. " What happened?" Xylo asked the room seeing that Lychee's arm is bleeding a for the cut the knife made. " A knife came out of the cabinet and it hit my arm" lychee pointed to the open cabinet. Kayla turned to face Bryan with a stern look " Bryan please explain to us why there's a trap inside your house that could be very harmful?". " i-i-i don't know" Bryan quietly said. " Everyone we are leaving, it seems that this house is dangerous" Kay said and started to walk away with a very disappointed look. Xylo, Mario, Ricarro, Momiji and Magnus followed behind her. 

Bryan's p.o.v

It's ruined... This gathering was a bad idea... Returning to the camp was a bad idea, of course it would end like this. It always will. I start running to my room, i can hear footsteps behind me but i don't care, i want to be alone, one of my greatest fears just came true.

A/N plus a bonus at the end

Sorry this took so long to make, i had to switch devise in the middle of making it and as you can guest this is only the first part of this one shot, i'm planing on two other chapters of this one shot so do expect that .Now for the bonus

Bonus in Lychee's point of view.

I looked around to see everyone had either extra limbs or some that where replaced. I know it the affect of tomb juice as i have it myself wait if everyone else as something different does that mean. i looked at my hand to see my red skin... i'm in my demon form ohhh this is bad. "um middle bro you seem a bit more red then normal a bit like little bro?" Davis said but i cant see where form as i can't find him. " down here, middle bro" i look down to see a very tiny Davis and i can't help but laugh at this, honestly i feel a lot more hyper. " i guess your not big bro anymore now" i said while laughing "Also i don't know why i'm red like little bro but who cares, yeah" 

The End 

Word Count: 1030