Shopping

~Ring Ring~

"Hello?" I said in a sleeping voice as i had just gotten up from my nap. "Do you want to go to the mall?" My best friend said "Omg yes but only if you're buying me something" "Ugh Y/n why do you always make me buy something for you?" "Cause that's what men do for ladies" "Ugh Y/n just hurry up or I will change my mind" "Okay I'm coming don't worry" I ended the phone call and went to change.

I know that you are probably wondering who I was talking to, He is my best friend in the entire world. He has a bad boy fix to him but once you get to know him you'll get to see his soft side.

I went to my closet and got my favorite pair of skinny jean, my favorite red crop top and one of Jungkook's sweaters that I stole from him. I grabbed my purse and phone from my room and ran down the stairs to get my red converse on. "Honey where are you going in such a hurry?" My mom came walking over to me "Oh Jungkook wants to go to the mall and he said that he would get me something so i'm hurrying" "Oh okay. Have fun!" "Okay mom"

I walked outside and went over to Jungkook's house that was right next to mine. I knocked on the door and not 2 seconds later out came Jungkook wearing his usual black shirt with his black pants and black converse. "Why are you over here?" He asked "I don't want to drive so you are" "Why are you so bossy today Y/n?" "I'm not" "Whatever just get in the car" I walked over to where his car was and got in.

We arrived at the mall about a half hour later. "Kook" "Yeah?" "Why don"t you wear anything other than black?" "Ugh Y/n I've told you before. I just don't like other colors" "Dang okay I was going to get you something else. But never mind since you don't want it."  "Ugh fine Y/n but if you make me try on a lot of stuff I will kill you" "Fine. Let's go" We got out of the car and walked into the mall.

"What store do you want to go in?" I asked Jungkook "I don't really care" "Oh okay" We went into a couple of stores and didn't buy anything. "Kook why won't you get anything?" "I told you I don't want anything"

What is wrong with him?

"Okay then" "Lets go get some food Y/n" "Okay" We walked over to the food court and got some pretzels.

"Do you see that girl over there? She's kind of hot" I heard someone say. I turned around to see that it was someone from my school but I didn't know who it was. "Jungkook did you hear that?" "What?" "Nothing it must've just been me then" "Y/n I know that you are lying what did you hear" "Nothing it's nothing"

I couldn't tell him he would make a big deal about it

"Y/n stop it. Tell me" "Ugh fine Kook. I think I heard someone call me hot and I think it was someone from our school." "What! Y/n!" "What it's okay Kook. I don't care " "Do you want me to do someth-" "No!" I cut him off  "I don't want you to do anything that why I wasn't saying anything" "O-oh"

He looked sad but that was his fault for always being over protective of me

"I'm sorry Kook" "It's okay it's my fault" "Wait what-"

Did he just apologize?

"Kook?" "What?" "Why did you just apologize to me?" "Did I really?" "Yes." "Oh-"

I hope you guys like this series :)