Comfort and pain

I rushed out of the bathroom with my shirt on but his sweatpants still on. "I'm sorry Jungkook but I have to go home" "Huh? Why?" "I just have to Kook sorry" I threw his shirt at him and I ran out of his house.

AH This isn't what I wanted!

I ran to my house. "Y/n what are you-" I ran upstairs into my room before my mom could finish her sentence. I flopped on to my bed and started crying. "Excuse me Y/n?" I looked up and saw Taehyung standing in my doorway. "Go away" "Are you crying?" "N-no" He cane over next to me and sat on my bed. "I just said go away!" "But you are hurting I can tell what is wrong with you?" He went to put his hand on my back but I slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me"

Why is he trying to comfort me?

"Fine I won't" He went to get up but I grabbed his arm. "What are you doing?" He asked me "Stay" He looked at me and just stood there. "Please?" "Okay" He sat back down on my bed. "Why are you sad?" "Um can I trust you Taehyung?" "Yes" "Okay but if you tell anyone I will kill you and i'm not kidding! Dont tell anyone please" "I won't okay"

Here we go

"I-I like my best friend" There was a long silence before he said something. "It's okay Y/n don't beat yourself up about it" "I know but do you know how long we have been friends?" "Well no" "We have been friends since we were like 3" "Oh wow" "I don't know what he would do if he finds out" "It's okay your secret is safe with me" "Thank you" He gave me a hug. I wanted to push him off of me but he felt soft and warm so I left him. "Well I have to leave now. I have to work" "Oh okay bye Taehyung" "Y/n call me Tae"

Should I feel safe with him? He seems nice and sweet. But I don't know.

I walked over to my mirror and wow did I look a mess. I was all messy from crying. I got some fresh clothes out and went into my bathroom to take a shower. It was all peaceful until my mom yelled something at me.

"Y/n there is someone here to see you" "Hold on mom I can't really hear you i'm in the shower" "Okay" I hurried up and got dressed. I went downstairs and saw Jungkook standing there. "W-why are you here?" "Uh because you ran out of my house without a good reason" "Oh right" "I'll let you guys talk" My mom said as she walked outside into our backyard.

No no no I don't want him here!!!

"Are you okay Y/n you don't seem normal since you left my house" He said as we walked into my bedroom. "Yeah i'm fine" "Y/n I know you aren't. I've known you my whole life, so I know you very well"

Should I tell him? NO! I can't what will happen? Just play it off cool

"Nothing is wrong Jungkook. I'm fine" "Then why did you leave my house?" "I wanted to take a shower at my house" "Okay? But why did you leave in a hurry?" "What is this 20 questions for Y/n?" "No" "Then stop asking a million questions" "Okay sorry" He looked down at the floor.

Oh now I made him sad. Way to go Y/n

"Sorry Kook I didn't mean to be rude" I put my hand on his face. His skin was super soft. I had never really noticed that before. His pink lips looked super soft and plushy. His hair was all fluffy and a little messed up. His eyes are sweet, like caramel. I could get lost in those eyes. It felt like I had been standing there forever even though it had only been a few minutes.

"Y/n stop staring at me" "Oh i'm sorry" I pulled my hand away from his face and sat on my bed. "It's fine" He said as he sat next to me. "Jungkook can I tell you something?" "Yeah" "Okay please dont be mad or anything"

Okay here we go

Well this was a lot longer than I meant it to be but sorry that it has been awhile since I last posted. I have been busy