Problems

What? Why? I don't want this guy here

I had so many questions. I needed answers.

"Mom can I talk to you in private?" "Sure honey" We walked outside. "Mom explain" "We haven't had enough money lately and because your dad l-" "Don't talk about dad" I said looking her straight in the eyes

My dad had been gone for almost 4 years ago. I was only 12. I couldn't talk about him without crying or getting mad about what happened. It was to sudden and no one knows about it. not even Jungkook

"Okay, but I just though that we could use the money to help us out." "Why didn't you ask me mom? I am old enough to get a job now." "I didn't want to make you have to get a job at a young age y/n" "Well you should've told me that some stranger was going to be living in our house before they were here" "I know I am sorry but on the plus side you guys could become friends"

There is no way I am going to let this guy become my friend. He looks like someone I know and I don't like that.

"Sure whatever" I said. We walked back in the house to see him still sitting in the same spot we left him. "So you are staying with us?" I said "Sure looks like it" He said as he turned to look where I was standing. "How long?" I said giving him a death stare "I don't know" "Okay" We stared at each other until my mom finally said something and filled the silence. "Do are you going to eat with us Taehyung?" "Mom no" "What he's a guest and I don't want him to starve"

Ugh why does my mom have to do this to me!

"Mom can I have dinner at Jungkook's house?" "Why do you want to do that?" "Cause he's my best friend and his mom cooks really good food" "Are you saying that I don't cook good food y/n?" "No but can I just have food there?" "I guess" "Okay thanks" I hugged my mom and rushed out of my house as fast as I could.

Little did my mom know, his parents weren't home for the evening. I went to his door and knocked on it. "Jungkook! Open the door! I have to tell you something important!" He opened the door and I hugged him but I guess I should've paid attention because I was all wet now. "Jungkook why am I wet now" "Well I wasn't expecting you and I just got out of the shower."

Oh oops

"Sorry Kook I didn't know" "Its okay Y/n" He fluffed up my hair. "Stop doing that Kook" "No it's fun. Um why are you here though?" "Oh right. My mom let someone stay in our house and I think I know the guy" "Woah woah come in" I stepped inside and Jungkook closed the door behind me. I sat down on the couch and he sat next to me. "Wait go put your clothes on I can't have you sitting next to me like that" "Ugh fine" He went upstairs to go get changed.

Maybe I should've let him stay like that. He did look pretty hot.

Hehe this chapter is a little longer
I hope you like the story :)