feelings?

Ah what am I thinking! Get that out of my head!

"Uh Y/n are you okay?" Jungkook said as he was coming down the stairs dressed "Huh what? Yes I am okay why?" "You looked like you were having a fight with yourself or something"

Oh god he can know that I was thinking about him without his shirt on.

"No i'm fine" "Well why did you want to come over?" "Oh right. My mom rented a room to someone that I think I know and I don't think I like him. She also didn't even tell me that this was going to happen" "So why did you come here?" "Ugh Kook I wanted to tell you because your literally my best friend why else" "Well you know you can't stay here right?" "Why can't I?" "My mom won't let you"

Ugh unfair

"Why?" "She doesn't want "girls" staying the night" "Bruh it's not like we're going to do anything though" "She won't let you" "What if I ask her?" "I don't know but um when are you going home?" "I don't want to and I need to eat dinner before I go back because I said that your mom was cooking something" "Oh I guess we could get pizza" "Okay"

We called the pizza place and got the pizza delivered. "Do you wanna eat it in my room?" "Sure" We went up to his room and he turned on a movie and we ate the pizza.

After awhile I started feeling tired and i started drifting into sleep.

~Jungkook's Pov~

It was now 10 pm. I looked over at Y/n and saw that she was now sleeping. "Y/n!" I poked her but she didn't move. "Jungkook we're home now" I heard my mom yell to me.

Oh no

I looked over at Y/n, she was peacefully sleeping next to me. "Ugh Y/n wake up" I whispered to her so that my mom wouldn't know she was here.

"Did you have dinner?" "Yeah mom I ate awhile ago" "What did you have?" "Pizza" "Oh okay did you bring the box down?" "No I will in a bit" "I can go get it for you" "No no I can bring it down" "It's no trouble Jungkook I can get it"

I heard her start coming up the stairs and heading to my room. I started panicking. "She opened the door and grabbed the box. She looked over at me. "Who is that?" "What?" "Next to you Jungkook. Don't play dumb" "It's Y/n" I said nervously "Oh okay" She said and made me confused "Wait mom.." I said as I sat up on my bed. "You are letting her stay?" "Yes cause I know you two won't do anything and she is sweet" "Oh okay" My mom closed the door and I laid back down.

"What was that about?" I heard Y/n say "Oh nothing just go back to sleep" "I have to go home though" "No you don't my mom is letting you stay" "Oh okay. But Kook do have anything comfortable that I can sleep in?" " Yeah sure" I got up and gave her one of my t-shirt's and a pair of sweatpants. "Thanks"

She went to the bathroom to change. She came out a few minutes later. "Kook where can I leave my clothes?" "Next to my dresser or anywhere I don't care" "Okay" She our them on the floor next to my dresser and came back in my bed.

She was sleeping a few minutes later.

God she looks really cute when she's sleeping

I wasn't planning on making this long but like I hope you like this :)