Stronger feels?

I kept staring at Y/n. She was cute when she was sleeping and with my clothes that were a little big on her she looked even cuter.

"Y/n you look so cute in my clothes" I said really softly so that I didn't wake her up.

It was now 11 pm and I was kind of tired. I was having trouble going to sleep because y/n was taking up half of my bed. I tried moving her but I didn't want to wake her so I just dealt with the space I had. After awhile I got comfortable in the position I was in and I started to fall asleep.

"AHHHHHH" Y/n screamed

~Y/n's Pov~

I had a terrible dream. "Y/n are you alright? What is wrong?" Jungkook said worriedly "I'm okay Kook it was just a bad dream don't worry" "Okay but do you need anything?" "No im fine Kook" I rolled over and pulled the blanket over me. I went back to sleep a little bit later.

~The next morning~

"Ugh what time is it" I rubbed my eyes and realized I wasn't in my room. "Where am I?" I sat up and saw something move under the blanket next to me. I poked the pile and Jungkook came out from under the blanket. "Hey what are you doing up" Jungkook said as he turned over. "Oh is it late or something?" "It's 10" "Wait really?!" "Yes"

I must've been really tired last night

"Wait your mom let me stay here?" "Yeah.. I told you that last night when you got up" "Wait really?" "Uh yeah you needed some clothes and then I gave you some" I looked down and saw that I wasn't in my clothes I had on yesterday.

When did this happen?

"Ugh sorry Kook I don't remember getting up" "It's okay Y/n" "Um do you know where my phone is my any chance?" "Yeah I think it should be by your clothes" "Okay" I got up and went by my pile of clothes that I apparently put next to his dresser. I grabbed my phone and went back to lay down on Jungkook's bed.

-10 missed calls from Mom-
-20 new texts from Mom-

Omg I must've forgot to tell my mom I was going to stay the night

"Kook i'm going to call my mom so she knows i'm okay" "Okay do you want me to leave the room?" "It doesn't matter" "Okay"

I pressed the call button and was terrified of what she was going to say to me. "Y/n are you okay? Where are you? Where have you been?" "Mom i'm fine I fell asleep at Jungkook's  and didn't get to text you." "Okay well don't scare me like that" "Okay I won't" "When are you coming home?" "I don't know why?" "I made pancakes" "Hold on" I put my hand near my phone.

"Kook is your mom making anything for breakfast?" "Want me to check?" "Please" He walked over to his door and opened it. "Mom are you making anything for breakfast?!" He screamed as loud as he could. "Omg calm down Jungkook" I said as I was laughing "Jungkook you don't have to yell! But yes I made waffles" "She made waffles" "No really Kook I could hear her" I said sarcastically

"Sorry mom but im going to eat here and maybe eat lunch too" "Oh okay bye then see you later" "Bye mom" I hung up the phone and went down stairs with Jungkook. "I love waffles" "Me too my mom doesn't make them very often" "Oh" We sat down and his mom brought us some waffles. "Thank you Mrs.Jeon" "You're welcome y/n"

We finished eating a little while later and went back up to his room to watch tv. "Do you want your clothes back Kook?" "At some point yeah. I gave you my favorite shirt apparently." "Oh how nice" "Don't even think about stealing that y/n I know you" "Fine i'll give back to you" I went into the bathroom with my clothes from yesterday.

He gave me his favorite shirt to wear how nice. My heart was beating really fast. Omg stop it Y/n there is no way you can like him. We are only friends!

I banged on the sink accidentally. "Uh Y/n you good is there?" I heard Jungkook yell to me. "Yeah I'm fine"

Actually i'm not I may just like you
Jeon Jungkook...