The Neverseen Have A Terrible Diet

Helllllo there everyone!  *gasps in awe that I cant believe someone actually is reading my story* There will be spelling mistakes so I apoligise in advance.

I have read Legacy ( and reread it more times than a sane person would ) but for this story Im writing it after Flashback because its from Tams perspective of being in the Neverseen (remember Legacy HAS NOT HAPPEND in this story ). Soooooo Im just gonna start writing now so I stop rambling. ( after I wrote that last sentance I procastinated writing this for at least four hours, I have masterd the art of procastination ).

Tams POV

I picked at the wilted pink leaves that sat patheticaly on my plate, what I wouldnt do for some mallomelt right now  I grumble to myself. Getting a nutricious diet is defenitly not one of the perks to being in the Neverseen, not that there are any perks to being in the Neverseen. They expect me to understand their messed up view of the world and to be fully in support of the "cause", kind of hard to be supportive of it when that "cause" kidnapped me..

Im not even sure how long I have been here, a month? Theres not really a way to tell time accept counting the seconds, not that I would be able to do that anyway since they kept me sedated for the first few days. I reach up and tug my now plain black bangs down. When I woke up the silver had been removed, dont ask me how because I dont know.

I have been on a few missions, nothing big. Mostly I just used my shadows to keep us hidden or to cause a distraction. I have not had to kill anyone...but.... they force me to tortue others. Whether its for informatio, punishment, or for fun the Neverseen dont care. Im shocked that my mind has not broken from the guilt but im also scared that it has not broken ... what does that say about me?

I almost wish that I was killing them instead, it would be less painful for them. The things the Neverseen taught me to do with my shadows would make the victims beg for death, beg  for death.  Elfs, ogers, trolls, goblins, even gnomes were brought in just to be tortured for "testing his ability". Every species was brought to tears, screaming for death, pleading to be put out of their misory. The ones that were brought in to be interrigated for information were not asking for freedom in exchange for what information they had, they barterd for their own death. The screams echoed in my mind like a constant reminder that it was me had caused their suffering. I woke up at night mimicking those screams. 

At least I have not had to torture anyone I know. I thought bitterly, but I couldnt stop myself from noticing the tiny word that flashed in the back of my mind.

Yet

Wow you reached the end! yay! Hope you stick around for the next chapter! Remember to comment vote and share! ( feels wierd saying that ) And if you have any ideas or suggestions please let me know in the comments! Ly all byyyyyye!