Can't Think Of A Title That Would Not Spoil The Chapter

Tams POV

I walk down the plain hallway of the Neverseen hideout sticking to the side, its better to go unnoticed here. I'm hoping that I get back to my room before Gisela finds me. She went out on a "mission" along with Gethen and Ruy, and those "missions" usually end up with me torturing whatever unfortonate soul they drag back here.

"Song." 

I flinch at the use of my last name " Dont call me that" I spit. Vespera smiles, she only called me that because she knew I hated it.

" Im sure you would love to hear that the mission was successful, in fact it turned out better then we could have hoped" she gives me an emotionless grin.

" Why would I be happy to hear that? To hear that you and your band of villains succeeded and that you probably hurt a lot of people and hauled some innocent person back here for me to torture until they spill what little information they have." I snap. Vesperas eyes became ice, uh oh, I know what comes next. I dont flich away as I watch her fist come toward  my cheek. This was regular enough that I knew flinching would only show them I'm weak.

" You will go to the interrigation room now, Gisela is waiting with the prisoner, I think you will find this one to be very intresting." She says with a cruel smile. The blood drains from my face as I hesitate before I sprint to the interrigation room, I stop in front of the door and watch as Gisela slides it open. I step into the room and stare at the other door across from me, the door that leads to whatever nameless prisoner I'm about to torture, but what if they're not nameless? What if I know them? Vespera hinted at that... what if its one of my friends. I think in fear, no it cant be them. They're to smart to get caught.

" Hello Tam" Gisela grins. " I think today is going to be quite fun"

I ignore her as I walk over to the door that leads to the interrigation room, its honestly more of a prison cell though, the ones with information stay there to be interrigated until they die, because of me.

I pause for a second before shoving open the door, and there slouched against the wall covered in blood, messy  blond hair and my heart stops as I lock eyes with a familer set of ice blue ones. My voice breaks.

"Keefe?"