Just Roll the Dice (Castilleja Manor Series No. 1)

_____

_____

INTRO

Some fights are not worth fighting for. If you want to be a winner, choose your fight wisely, and make sure that you will win on it. 'Cause if not then don't you DARE roll the dice.

That is what Alice Beatriz Ruiz always tells herself. The reason she's always scared of taking risks. But it's okay though. At least she didn't lose, right? But then there is this one game where she don't have a choice but to play that damn game. 'Cause If she do not play the game, the game would play her.

And of course, she would play that game. She would roll the dice even if it means playing it with Gavriel Castilleja- a man she do not know if she hates... or love. In other words, It's another risk that she needs to take.

_____

READER'S EXTRAS

Pinterest Board
https://pin.it/2JAZQXA

Spotify Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2JXMcWFrDuEEOn8L8LkSqz?si=yHc2b3x0RvSwaIGhZ7ERPQ&utm_source=copy-link

_____

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons- living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM is a CRIME. ✔️

P.s. Typographical and Grammatical errors are REAL, so if you are a perfectionist, better not to read this thing..... (I'm using my phone so expect such things.)

_______________________________________________

Good day!

I am very happy to announce that I'm writing a series. This have just came up to my mind when I'm watching a tv series ( I forgot what series is that) that makes my heart beats faster in excitement. I tell myself on why not to give it a try? So yeahhh. I am giving it a try. Just hope I can finish it good and wonderful as what I am imagining right now. And this is probably a very looong journey for me, I hope you'd all join me in this.

Anyway, this is the first installment of the whole series. Book ONE out of three.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks:)

-jazwritee:)