5~Roshni Doubts Aman

"Ayaan, humara plan successful toh rahega na? Kuchh hoga toh nahi na? Mujhe shak hai kiun ke tum baar baar is k kareeb jaatay ho is Roshni k jism se apni pyaas bujhaanay k liye," (Ayaan, our plan will be successful right? Nothing wrong will happen, right? I am in a doubt because you go near her again and again to quench your thirst by her body) Mohini said as they stood close, he chuckled. "Haan humesha jaata hoon lekin ye iskay sapnay bhi na, jab dekho beech mein aatay hain, ye humesha beech me se uth jaati hai or mujhe wahan se chhoo mantar hona parta hai," (yes I always go but her dreams, they always come in between, she always wakes up and I have to disappear) he said boiling in anger. She laughed. "Rochaak, atee rochaak," (interesting, very interesting) she said smirking at him. "Kya matlab?" (What do you mean?) he asked pulling her close.

"Woh khud nahi uthti, usay main uthati hoon," (she doesn't wakes up on her own, I wake her up) she told him. "Par kiun?" (But why?) he asked moving away from her. "Kiun ke vo sab karnay ke liye main hoon, tumhare waastay is dunia mein mujhe bheja gaya tha, hum ek doosray k liye banay hain, tum or vo ek doosray k liye nahi banay," (because for doing all that, you have me, I was sent in this world for you, we are made for each other and not you and her) she said angrily and he calmed down and pulled her in a hug. "M sorry, and thank you, ab ye sab kabhi nahi, bas ab asli darr shuru hoga, or sab marengay," (it won't happen again, now the real fear will begin, and everyone will die) he said, she smiled and he kissed her as she vanished. He possessed Aman again.

***************************************SPLIT*******************************************

Next day doorbell rang and Ayaan as Aman answered the door. Seeing Mohini, he smiled. "Hi jinni, tum yahan sab ke saamne kiun agayi?" (Why did you come in front of everyone?) he whispered. "Bas ek introduction kara do, phir shahdi ki baat karo, phir vacation planning karo, aagay in ko darana mera kaam," (just introduce me, then talk about marriage, then plan about vacation, then scaring them further is my job) she whispered. "Who's it Khan baba" Roshni asked and Aman moved back and faked a smile at Roshni. "Oh, when did you come baby?" he asked holding her hand faking to be romantic. "Just now, who is she?" Roshni asked. "She is my college friend Mohini," he said. "But we both were together till college and back then, you didn't had any friend named as Mohini?" Roshni asked doubtfully.

Ayaan as Aman got shocked and just then his mind lit up with an idea. "I meant to say that she is my friend since the time I was in college, she was in different college nearby and we were in different college," he said and Roshni smiled slightly. "Hi Miss?" Mohini said forwarding her hand for a handshake asking her name. "Roshni Ahmad,” she answered shaking her hand with hers. "Lagta hai ke hum dono ki bohat jamegi," (looks like we will get along well) Mohini said as they dropped their hands.

"I hope so, come inside," Roshni said and they went inside as she closed the door. They all sat on the dining table. All began to eat. In the midst of eating, Mohini kicked Ayaan/Aman under the table. "Neelofar didi, I forgot to tell that Roshni and I have had our love confession night before yesterday, and we both know each other very well, so isn't it the correct time to talk about marriage?" Ayaan as Aman asked smilingly and Roshni blushed, Mohini smirked, Neelofar and Rohan's attention diverted to Arnav. "Yeah why not, if you say then we will bring the pundit today only to check your kundli's and take out moorat," Neelofar said.

"Yeah that would be fine," Aman said. "A week before wedding, we all should go on a vacation and then a day before marriage, we would also organize bachelor's party," Aman added. "Okay, that would be cool," Rohan said smiling at Neelofar. She smiled back. "I forgot to introduce you both to Mohini, my old friend," Aman said and they greeted her. "Pehle hi introduce karna tha na Arnav, kab se hum khaaye ja rahay hain or tum ne introduce hi nahi kiya," (you should've introduced before itself Arnav, we're eating for so long and you never introduced her) he said. Aman smiled at his stupidity.

"Bas kya bataun, Mohini ko dekh kar sab bhool jata hoon," (what to tell, after seeing Mohini I forget everything) Aman thought to himself. Roshni got shocked as she too heard it in her mind. She wondered how can she read someone's thoughts, and why did Aman say so? Hadn't he proposed her? Or did he love Mohini already and now his love revived? "Bas kya bataun di, khana itna achha hai k usko khaanay mein hi magan hogaya, Mohini ka bhi yahi haal hai, kiun Mohini?" (What to tell sister, the food is so delicious that I got lost in eating it, the same is with Mohini) he asked her and she just smiled at them. "Nazar rakhni paregi," (I will have to keep an eye on them) Roshni thought.

Roshni stood up finishing her food really fast and went in her room. She closed the door of her room and walked to the bed and sat there. "Ye mujhe hua kya? Main Aman k dimaag ko kaise parh saki? Aisa toh pehle kabhi nahi hua, kuchh din se ye ajeeb khwab bhi toh araha hai, meri dost Ratri meri madat zaroor karegi, phone lagati hoon," (what happen to me? How come I could read Aman's mind? This never happened before, I am even getting this strange dream since some days, my friend Raatri will help for sure, I should call her) she said and picked her phone and dialed the number. The call rang and finally connected. "Hallo Raatri, how's you?" she asked. "Theek or tum?" (Fine and you) Raatri asked smiling brightly. "Just fine, mere saath anhonee horahi hai, mujhe pata hai tu meri madat zaroor karegi," (something untoward is happening with me, I know you will help for sure)  she said.

"Haan haan, bol hua kya?" (Yes say what happen?) Raatri asked. Roshni told her the whole matter. "Achha tu ghabra mat, main kal subah hotay hi tere ghar ajaungi, relax, take care," (okay you don't panic, I will come tomorrow in the morning itself) Raatri said. "You too, bye," Roshni said and disconnected the call. She opened her door and Aman stood there. "Tum? Abhi jao yaheen se niklo, mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni," (you? Get lost from here, I don't want to talk to you) Roshni said and tried to go past him  but he held her wrist. "Roshni meri baat toh suno, hua kya hai?" (Listen what has happened?) he asked and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Hua kya hai? Mere jeeju ne tumse kaha k tumhe pehle hi introduce karna chahiye toh tum ne kya socha? K bas kya bataun? Mohini ko dekh kar kuchh yaad nahi rehta?" (What has happened? When my brother in law said that you should've introduced before itself then what did you think? That what to tell? I forget everything seeing Mohini?) She asked and he got shocked. "Main aisa kiun sochun ga? Tum ho meri honay wali patni, na ke vo Mohini," (why will I think like that? You're my to be wife and not Mohini) he said and she got angry. "Toh uss Mohini ko abhi isi waqt bahar nikaalo, nahi toh phir mujhe bhool jao," (so then kick her out of the house right now, else forget me) she said and closed the door on his face before he could say anything. He saw Mohini coming out of his room and ran to her pulling her in his room.