6~The Fight

Aman as Ayaan pulled Mohini to her room and closed the door behind her. "What the hell happened Ayaan? Why did you pull me in the room like this? What if someone might have seen it or would've seen it? Are you out of your mind?" Mohini said angrily. "Quiet! First listen to me, Roshni could read my mind earlier on the dining table when I thought that 'Bas Kya karoon Mohini ko dekh kar sab bhool jata hoon,' ab kya karein hum? Usay toh hum par shak hogaya, itna hi nahi, usne kaha ke Mohini ko ghar se bahar nikaalo nahi toh mujhe bhool jao," (now what to do? She doubts us, not only that, she asked me to kick you out of the house else forget about her) he told her.

"Uski itni himmat? Usay toh chhorun gi nahi main," (how dare she? I won't spare her) Mohini said angrily and was about to go outside but he stopped her. "Mohini! Don't you dare! I came here to seek help from you and to get some solution, but you're going to increase the problem by talking to Roshni?" He said getting irritated. "So what should I do? This increased distance can't be tolerated by me anymore, I will finish that Roshni right now," she said and again tried to go but he pulled her back. "Mohini josh mein hosh mat kho baitho, calm down for God's sake," (don't lose your senses in excitement) he said and she closed her eyes and sat on the bed.

He too calmed down and sat beside her. "Mohini, mujhe kuchh samajh nahi araha ke.. mera ye power uske pas gaya kaisay? Pehle main logo'n ke dimaag parhta tha lekin ab mera ye power mera nahi raha uss Roshni ka hogaya, kya tumhe pata hai ke ye sab hua kaise hoga?" (Mohini I don't understand that how this power of mine went to her? First I used to read people's minds but now this power of mine isn't mine anymore but of Roshni, do you know how all this would've happened?) he asked keeping her hand above her hand. "Sab bataun gi, lekin please kuchh der k liye iska jism chhoro or apni asli shakal mein aao, mujhe aisa toh lagay ke main kisi gair se nahi kisi apnay se baat kar rahi hoon," (will tell everythingz but first leave his body and come in your true form, I should feel that I m talking to someone dear and not a stranger) she said and he left Aman's body temporarily and they smiled at each other.

"Muskurana baad mein Jinni Mohini, pehle solution," (smile later, first give me solution) he said. "Solution nahi pata, lekin itna zaroor pata hai, ke jab tum Aman ban kar Roshni k kareeb jaatay thay, uske sarr se apna sarr milaatay thay, toh thora thora kar k tumhara power uske pas jata tha," (I don't know the solution, but I just know that when you used to go near Roshni and joined your head with hers, your power went to her slowly slowly) she said with a blank face and he slapped his forehead. "Pehle kiun nahi bola?" (Why didn't you say before?) he asked. "Jab tum dono ko saath dekhti thi toh aisa lagta tha k jaise vo tum nahi, vo sach mein Aman he hai," (whenever I used to see you both together so it seemed as if its not you but Aman) she said and tears fell from her eyes.

"Kya? Tum mujhe us ke saath compare kar rahi ho?" (What? You're comparing me with her?) he asked. "Yahi sach hai ke tum badal chukay thay, main kuchh nahi kar paai," (the truth is that you changed completely and I couldn't do anything) she said. "Filhaal abhi bhi toh tum ek cheez ke ilawa kuchh nahi kar sakti," (right now also you can't do anything besides one thing) he said and smiled. She too smiled and they both fell back on the bed, he came on top of her and she turned her face shyingly, he kissed her cheeks and forehead and he began moving closer to her lips. "Lekin... Roshni?" (But...Roshni?) she asked.

"Main tumhe yahan se nikaalunga zaroor, lekin phir tum yahan adrishay ho kar ajana, vacation wedding main sab sambhaloonga lekin.. tumhare saath," (I will kick you out of her for sure, but you can come here becoming invisible, I will take care of the wedding and vacation but with you) he said and they smiled and continued from where they left. Roshni came out of her room and at the same time Ayaan too came as Aman and they collided with each other. Roshni who was lost in her thoughts looked up at him and then behind him, at the open door of Mohini's room. "Toh tum wahan gaye thay us Mohini se ishq laraanay?" (So you had gone there to make love with Mohini?) she asked angrily. "Kya keh rahi ho Roshni? Main toh usay kehnay gaya tha k vo yahan se chali jaaye," (what are you saying? I just went to tell her to go from here) he said acting innocent.

"Oho, room ka darwaza band kar ke?" (By closing the door of the room?) she asked creasing her eyebrows. "Main toh bas packing mein help kar raha tha uski," (I was just helping her with the packing?) he said and she got irritated. "Kis ne kaha k uski help karo?" (Who told you to help her?) she asked gritting her teeth. "Tumne usay ghar se bahar nikaalnay ko kaha tha, ye nahi kaha tha ke main uski help na karoon," (you just told me to make her out of the house, you didn't say that I won't help her) he said and she got more angry and held his collars. "Bola toh yeh bhi nahi hai kabhi maine, k Aman aao meri help karo, tumne to uski bin bolay madad kar di, meri toh kabhi nahi ki," (so I never said to help me as well and you helped her without her even telling you, but you never helped me) she said boiling in anger.

"Roshni! Kitnay din huay hain mujhe yahan aaye huay? Tum ne kya kiya jo main help karoon tumhari?" (Since hoe many days m I here? What have you done that I help you?) he asked creasing her eyebrows. "Oh great, mera room main thori saaf karti hoon, koi farishta kar jaata hai, apnay khud ke kaam main thori karti hoon, koi bhoot aa ke kar jata hai, haan? Mera room toh ganda hota hai, tumhara saaf, haina? Tumne apnay kaam toh kiye nahi, mere kya karogay? Huh," (I don't clean my room but an angel comes and does it for me, I don't do my work but some ghost comes and do it, my room is dirty and yours is clean, right? You never worked for yourself then why will you work for me?) she said angrily and was about to go but her attention diverted to Mohini who was walking to them.

"Aman, Roshni, tum log meri wajah se mat larro, main ja rahi hoon yahan se, socha ke Aman ki toh kuchh waqt baad shahdi ho jayegi to uske sath time spend karoon, lekin mujhe kya pata tha k humara ye closure tumhe achha nahi lagega Roshni, sorry," (don't fight because of me, I thought to spend sometime with Aman because he will marry after some days, but when did I know that you won't like this closure of ours?) Mohini said shedding crocodile tears and went from their house, she stopped at the entrance and looked back at Aman and mouthed a bye before finally going. Roshni went and closed the door. "Roshni, please yaar itna gussa mat ho baby, ab to vo bhi gayi," (Don't be too much angry, now even she went) Aman said.

"Achha hua jaan chhooti," (thank God she went) she said and was about to go but he stopped her. "Ek kaam kartay hain, vacation pe kal hi chaltay hain, aa kar bachelors party or phir humari shahdi, what say?" (Lets do one thing, lets go to vacation tomorrow itself, then after we come, we will have bachelors party and then our marriage, what say?) he asked and before she could say anything, the doorbell rung. Roshni went and opened the door and seeing Raatri, she hugged her. She came inside. "Tumne bataya nahi ke tumhari dost ayegi?" (You didn't tell that you friend will come?) Aman asked. "Tumne bhi toh nahi bataya tha, hisaab barabar," (even you didn't tell, scores settled) she answered sternly. Roshni showed Raatri her room and then came back to Aman. "Kal hum nahi jarahay, jaayengay toh usi waqt jis waqt ka decide hua hai," (we aren't going tomorrow, we will go that day only when its decided) she said and smiled fakely and went.