8~Survival

Roshni fell breaking the window glass and screamed, someone's eyes fell upon her. It was a man, he forwarded his hands. "Sinsaa!" he shouted and a mattress aapeared on the floor and Roshni fell on it getting saved. As she fell, she had her eyes closed due to panic and fear. As she realized that she's safe, she opened her eyes and found herself on the mattress. "Hey, you okay?" he asked. "M fine, thanks to you, whoever you are, you saved my life," she said shedding a tear.

"No, it was my responsibility, I m Kabir by the way," he said introducing himself. "And I m Adaa, his wife," said the girl. Roshni stood up. "Myself, Roshni, but are you humans? No, I mean, you did this magic?" Roshni asked. "I'm a Jinn, and she's my jinni," he said and she got shocked."Jinn? OMG! no way, I m going," she said getting scared and ran. "Sinsaa!" he shouted and aimed his magic wand at her and she came back towards him and got shocked.

"Didi!" she shouted and ran towards the entrance of the house. "Sinsaa!" he shouted and aimed at the door which made the door reverse its location by the window. Roshni got shocked. "Didi!" she shouted and tried to run to the window but once again Kabir reversed its position, Roshni kept running here and there, Aman closed his eyes and lifted his free palm and opened his eyes which had turned blue and looked at his palm, a small brass appeared in his hand, he threw it forward and it became big. Adaa came to Roshni. "Come," she said and pulled her along towards the brass door and through it, the trio entered the house secretly.

"Aman.." Roshni was cut in between as Adaa palmed her mouth. "It would be good not to alert others of our presence, be quiet," Adaa said and unpalmed her mouth. "Now tell who tried killing you?" Kabir asked. Roshni told the whole matter. "Then we will have to hurt Mohini for the sake of Aman, else Ayaan will never leave Aman. Let's go," Adaa said and the trio rushed upstairs and barged in Aman's room, Ayaan as Aman and Mohini were sitting together happily.

They startled by the door opening with such a loud noise. "Besides you, there are good Jinns as well in the world," Kabir said and Mohini and Aman/Ayaan looked at each other and stood up. "Look, it would be better if you back off our way," Mohini warned. "Else what? Jinni Mohini, you are dead," Adaa said. "So what if we're dead? We will make you three dead as well," Ayaan said and was about to attack along with Mohini. Adaa  attacked Mohini but she moved out of the way and smirked.

"Sinsaa!" Kabir said and aimed his wand at Mohini and she was tied in magical ropes within seconds. Mohini struggled to free herself. Ayaan couldn't bear it. He aimed his hands forward as Aman and attacked Kabir. Bubbles came out of his hands and Adaa and Kabir got caught in it. "Kabir, Adaa, haww," Roshni said getting scared. "If you capture us, then Mohini would never be free," Adaa said, Ayaan as Aman ignored her and came to Roshni. "Now who will save you? baby," he asked grasping her arm.

She made him leave her. "Better worry about Mohini, she's trapped," Roshni said. Ayaan as Aman looked at Mohini and went to her and tried to free her. "It would be of no use, that ropes won't break without my or Adaa's magic," Kabir said. Ayyan as Aman looked back while trying to break the magical rope. "Don't forget that I am also a Jinn," Ayaan as Aman said and then concentrated on the ropes. Roshni took advantage of this and went to the bubbles in which Kabir and Adaa were captured. She poked the bubbles but it didn't break.

"Till he won't free us, we can't be free," Adaa said. Raatri came and chanted something and the bubbles bursted within seconds. "Ayaan, move out of the way," Adaa said and he moved. Adaa aimed her hands forward and the ropes broke within seconds freeing Mohini. "Aman! Aman please come to your senses, Ayaan is a devil, don't let him win," Roshni said. "I told you before as well and now I repeat again, he was the one to challenge me," Ayaan as Aman said

"You might've heard or maybe not, that animal abuse is wrong and we Jinns can come in any form, be it an animal, be it some human you know, and what not, before Aman had come here to meet you, he had gone to jungle to a trip with some of his friends and while roaming, he saw two snakes crawl on the tree and he kind of got scared, or at least that's what others thought, because those snakes which were actually us weren't scaring him, we were doing what we do," Ayaan as Aman said.

"One of his friends said that why he killed us, he said that we snakes might've harmed them. Other one said that he shouldn't have done so and that animal abuse is wrong, one said that the snakes were just going on their own way and one of them even told him that it can be Jinns also which he killed and Aman laughed it off saying that if this Jinn is powerful enough so one of them should come near him and ask him to apologize and thats what Ayaan did, he asked for apology, but Aman didn't apologize, instead he showed him the powerful taweez he wore, his friends made him sit on knees so that he gets safe and while doing that, his taweez fell, Aman said he won't apologize no matter what we do and even when one of us possesses him, Ayaan possessed him after that," Mohini told them, all got shocked