7~Roshni Dies?!

Ayaan as Aman   got angry as Roshni went from there. "Why the hell did she separated me from Mohini? I wonder what her friend is here for," he said banging his fist against the wall and then smiled seeing a drop of blood. "Never mind, I have hurt my enemy after all," he said and went. Roshni came to Raatri after she had rested a bit. "Roshni, I do remember what I came here for, and to check Aman  , I will need him to be sleeping, a sleep in which the eyes cannot see and the ears cannot hear," she told her. "But how will I..." Roshni began to say but was cut in between. "I didn't ask you to do so, I just want him in that condition and that would be at night, so we will have to wait till night," Raatri said and Roshni nodded.

Later at night, Roshni and Raatri both acted to sleep in their rooms and Ayaan as Aman   slept for real and had called Mohini as well, she was invisible to others but visible to him. Roshni got up from her bed and went to Aman  's room and partially opened the door to see him sleeping. She took advantage of this and called Raatri. Together they went to his room. "Now I will do my work without any intervention," she told Roshni who nodded. Raatri placed a small flower on Aman  's forehead and chanted something in his heart while Roshni waited for the result. After sometime, Raatri opened her eyes and looked at the flower and gasped. "What happen?" Roshni asked and she showed her the flower which was now black. "How did this happen? And what does this mean?" Roshni asked in a shock. "This happened because the evil in Aman   couldn't bear the mantra I chanted, and it means that Aman   is totally innocent," Raatri told her.

"How is he innocent? And what evil is in Aman  ?" Roshni asked. "He's innocent because it's not him who did all that you told me, it's a powerful Jinn, who was the one who tried getting intimate with you while you were asleep, and he was the one because of who you got this power to read minds," Raatri told her. "It means, this is just Aman  's body and he isn't Aman   since he came to my house? It was him who tried assaulting me? He gave me this strange power?" Roshni said getting surprised.

"Yes he isn't Aman  , his soul is there but it's dominated by the Jinn, and the Jinn had possessed him because Aman   himself gave him a challenge," Raatri said. "So then how to get rid of him?" Roshni asked. "First, we will have to find some used clothing of him, it can be anything, then further ritual would be done in daytime," Raatri said and then they tried finding his used clothing. "I got it," Roshni said showing a sock. "Good, let's go, but Roshni, I sense as if someone invisible is also here," Raatri said.

"Maybe, but let's go, we will find later," Roshni said and they went from there to Raatri's room. Roshni found a strange ring on the floor. She bent and picked it up. "Raatri," Roshni said showing her the ring. Raatri creased her eyebrows taking the ring from her. "Snake? What does this mean? And who does it belong to?" Raatri wondered. "It isn't mine, not yours as well, it can't be of Neelofar didi as well because she never comes here in this spare room, so then, it can only belong to Mohini as she was the one who lived here for sometime before you," Roshni told her.

"Who is Mohini?" Raatri asked. "Aman   said she is some old friend of him who studied in different college and the strange thing is that Aman   never talked about her," Roshni told her. "It isn't Aman  's friend but the Jinn's friend," Raatri said knowingly. "What should be done to get rid of him?" Roshni asked. "We will burn the used piece of clothe we found in the daytime, till then if he wakes up, try to make Aman   hear you," Raatri said, she nodded and went. Roshni went to her room and sat on the bed sadly.

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐊𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐔𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐃𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐔𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐃𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

(She recalled their first meeting)

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

(she recalled how they once got drunk and both went to boys hostel)

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐨 𝐬𝐞

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐢𝐥 𝐊𝐚 𝐲𝐞𝐡 𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐀𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐣𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐞𝐤𝐡𝐮 𝐭𝐨

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐡𝐫𝐚 𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐉𝐚𝐛 𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢

(She recalled how he made a funny sketch of their faces together)

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧

𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐯𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞

𝐈𝐬𝐢 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐞

𝐏𝐚 𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚

(She recalled how he gave her promise ring and promised that he will never leave her)

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐳𝐚

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐞

𝐘𝐞𝐡 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐚

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐊𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐔𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐃𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐔𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐃𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐍𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐚

𝐀𝐚𝐣 𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐡 𝐃𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐨 𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧 v𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐣𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐚

Every moment flashed before her eyes.

𝐃𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐡𝐮𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐤𝐡𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐡 𝐣𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦 𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢

𝐌𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐢 𝐠𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐮𝐚

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐚

𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐡𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐣𝐚

𝐏𝐡𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐥 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐞

𝐘𝐞𝐡 𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐇𝐮𝐚

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐨

𝐊𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐡𝐭𝐢 𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚 𝐊𝐡𝐚𝐟𝐚

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐠𝐚𝐲𝐞

𝐊𝐲𝐮𝐧 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐞

𝐔𝐝𝐞 𝐔𝐃𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐝 𝐊𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

Roshni didn't know when she slept. Next day she woke up and after breakfast, Roshni was about to go to Raatri but Aman   stopped her. "Ignoring your to-be-husband? I smell something fishy," he said. "Excuse me? Look who's talking, even I smelt something fishy between you and Mohini, oh and don't try acting smart, I know who you are. You are a Jinn and you've possessed my Aman  's body as he himself challenged you, but don't worry, you will be going soon, mark your days," she said angrily. "Okay, but before that, we all are going tomorrow for vacation, and then bachelors, then marriage, uffo, such a short time, how will you wind up so soon? Poor you, best of luck," he mocked and was about to go but she stood in front of him.

"We aren't going anywhere, but you will surely go," she said and went. Ayaan as Aman   too went to his room and closed the door. He closed his eyes in anger and transformed into himself for the time being without leaving Aman  's body. "Jinni Mohini! Jinni Mohini come to me! Jinni Mohini come fast!" he said with his eyes still closed and just then he felt someone hug him from behind. He smiled knowing who it might be, he opened his eyes. "Jinni," he said lovingly. She left him and placed her hands on his shoulders and kissed his cheek, he smiled and calmed a little. "Tell what has happened?" she asked. "Roshni knows that I m not Aman   but a Jinn, now even my powers aren't there with me, she has it, now what will we do?" he asked and she chuckled.

"That's what we wanted since the beginning, we wanted to take our revenge, and if they know, so what? They had to know some or the other day," Mohini said. "Yes but now she will try every possible thing to get rid of us," he said. "So let her do, she won't be able to win, no matter what she does, we are the dead Jinns, and as we died, we became more powerful," she reminded. "But our bodies? Are they in a safe place?" he asked.

"Of course, they are in our house, in fact they're buried under the ground of the house, they're fresh," she told him. "Good, what to do further?" he asked. "Do anything and get your powers back, they are yours since you were alive and they're still yours so they belong to you and not to Roshni," she said smiling sheepishly. Suddenly Roshni barged in the room and till then Mohini had disappeared and Ayaan had transformed to Aman   as he still had his body. "Whoever you are, just leave my Aman  ," Roshni demanded. "What are you saying? I m your Aman   only," he said coming closer to her and joined his forehead with hers taking back his power, she was trying her best to get out of his grip but couldn't. Suddenly he left her and moved away from her. Mohini appeared there and aimed her hand towards her along with him picking her in the air and then they threw her towards the closed window. She fell out of there breaking the glass, they both smirked.