𝒮𝒾𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝓍 𝐻𝓊𝓂𝒶𝓃! 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

Request from @Weird_Immortal ~

(This is my first time writing a oneshot let-alone lemon oneshot so sorry if it's not so great)

- Your Pov -

Simon and I have been dating for a couple months now and lately we've just been relaxing at my house. We we're currently cuddling on the couch, watching some TV and cuddling. I tilted my head back and looked right into his eyes. 'He's so cute' I thought and I leaned in to kiss him. I loved Simon more than anything in the world, weither he's an android or not, I see him as human as I am. I flipped my body over so I was looking directly at him and his beautiful blue eyes.

 I kissed him again and put my hands behind his neck and he put his hands in my hair. Suddenly we switched positions so he was leaning on top of me. He licked the bottom of my lip, asked for entrance and I gave him what he wanted as he began to explore my wet cavern, our tongues touching as he did so. I began to moan into the kiss and I shifted my hands to his chest and he started to grind his clothed member on my behind. We pulled away from the kiss to get some breath as a string of saliva was still holding up together.

"S-Simon..I want it i-in me...But it's m-my first time...So p-please..be gentle.." I said taking breaths between nearly every word. 

"It's my first time too, I'll make sure to be gentle (Y/N)." Simon said unbuttoning and taking off his pants and removing his shirt. I did the same. I saw him staring at my body and I hid myself with my arms. "Don't hide it, I love your body. You're beautiful (Y/N)." Simon said, giving me a reassuring smile.

Simon began to stroke his member, inching closer to me. He stopped and looked down at me. "Are you ready?" he asked. I nodded. I pushed into me slowly as I moaned in overwhelming pain, tears trickling down the sides of my cheeks. Simon leaned down and wiped my tears away with his fingers. When his member was all the way in he let out a grunt and stayed still for a minute, waiting for me to tell him he could move. I looked at him and gave him a nod, telling him it was okay and I was alright.

He slowly began to rock his hips into me as we both moaned and he held my legs up at the sides of him. "Faster.." I said, holding onto the sofa beneath us tightly. He went faster and I moaned his name over and over as he grunted and moaned every now and then. He leaned down again and kissed me passionately while pounding into me.

I felt a knot in my stomach as his thrusts became sloppier and harder. I moaned into the kiss as I felt his artificial semen shoot into my stomach. We laid down and held each other for the rest of the night and slept on the couch. Simon was the one to take my virginity, and I was happy it was him.

"I love you Simon."

"Love you too (Y/N)."

532 WORDS- I hope you enjoyed it! It was fairly hard to make but I did it!