𝒞𝒽𝓁𝑜𝑒 𝓍 𝐹𝑒𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒! 𝑅𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇

Inspired by the oneshot I saw by @1-800-YoureNowGay "Androids Can't Comprehend Mirrors"

- Your POV -

I was walking down the hallway in my house when I saw Chloe. Staring at herself in a mirror. Confused. "Hey Clo!" I said smiling at her. She looked shocked and turned towards me with a worried expression on her face. "Who is that?" she asked pointing to the mirror. "Why does she look exactly like me?" At this point Chloe was hugging me because she was scared of what was in the mirror. I was confused, but looked in the mirror. There was nothing? "Chloe," she looked up at me for a second than looked back towards the mirror. "Are you talking about your reflection?" I asked containing a laugh.

"Huh?"

Was all the android could say. "Your reflection, Chloe." I let out a small chuckle and held her in front of the mirror. She looked at the both of us in the mirror with a confused face yet again. "My..reflection..?" her LED turned yellow for a few seconds, she was searching up what a reflection was. Or at least that's what I think she's doing. 

Her LED turned blue again slowly, as if she was trying to process on what she just found out. "Hm. So it's just like if I painted a picture of me but it could mimic all of my movements, right?" Chloe asked, still staring into the mirror. "Well if you put it that way then yes." I said while giggling. She grazed her fingers on the mirror and her reflection followed. "Interesting.." she said staring even more intently at her reflection with every movement she made. I hugged her from behind and looked at her features in the mirror. Chloe was the most beautiful android I have ever seen. From the day we started dating I fell deeply in love with her. I know she's an android but to me she's just like a human, just like me. I smiled, still looking at her happily until she looked at my face and smiled back. I hugged her tighter and nuzzled into her neck, mumbling "I love you" into her neck. She laughed and turned around to hug me. 

"I don't know how you'll be able to handle to selfies, Clo."