The moral of the two demons

There was a guy name Hongseok, he was especially sick and weak one day.

So he thought he should sleep, so he took pills and slept, suddenly he heard people chattering in a whispering way.

He heard a male and female voices, hongseok assumed that he must be hearing things because he's sick, and slightly opened his eyes.

He saw a man and a women wearing white sitting on top of him, The two kept on talking

So when hongseok focused on their conversation, He heard them saying, "when should we take him ? It would be fun. Let's do it soon".

He was too scared to open his eyes fully, so he slightly opened his eyes and just listened to them, The man and women kept on talking on top of hongseok's body.

So hongseok thought, "This must be a dream. I want to wake up soon"

Suddenly the man asked the women, "hey let's stop talking and just take him".

Then the women replied, "let's do that when he's asleep".

So the man said, "but he's asleep right now".

And the women replied NO, he's not......

The END This story is yet again from pentagon's hongseok I just change the character to him, I just feel that he's story is very interesting and creepy at the same time

The END
This story is yet again from pentagon's hongseok I just change the character to him, I just feel that he's story is very interesting and creepy at the same time.