Chapter 4

While Sheffield was scouting out the area, she noticed an unconscious person wearing a type of armor and a type of knuckle braces and reads the name imprintedon the helmet. "USS Defiant? He must be a secret Eagle Union ship." She then grabs him to a point where she could carry him back to her hideout. "Hey Sheffy how was it?" "It's safe to assume that we've been found hence the blockade around the island and I found someone who I believe is to be part of the Eagle Union." "Who is it?" "His name's Defiant and I don't know how he got here since by his looks, his ship's different and looks to be of a different generation." The male stirs and wakes up in a fighting stand. "Who are you?" "My name is Sheffield and I'm a Light Cruiser for the Royal Navy and this is Edinburgh another Light Cruiser and this third one here is Akashi who we were forced to rescue from her own people." Defiant lowered his hands from a fighting position and introduced himself. "My name is USS Defiant NCC 74205, I'm the Namesake of my Class of Destroyers for Starfleet Command." "Starfleet Command?" "Its my Faction you could say."

After a brief introduction, they four felt the building shake and quietly escape the building they were hiding. Sheffield noticed a Sakura plane and immediately shoots it down. "Sheffield why'd you shot it down it will reveal our location!" "If you haven't check your radar, I believe that we've got friendlys nearby and in doing so we'll be able to show them our location."

Ironblood noticed the downed, Sakura plane and Prinz Eugen, Z23 and a few others mobilized as they went towards the island. Azur Lane on the other hand arrived and positioned themselves into a battle position while a few others got their rigging up even Enterprise E and Voyager who were briefed to only provide rescue and to scout for any enemies. Enterprise E then felt something on his sensors. "Hey Voyager, do you feel something or someone familiar is down there?" "Yeah so let's check it out!" "I'll go my shield should provide me extra protection." Enterprise CV6 was listening to their comments as she yelled out. "Why can't you obey any of our orders just stay up there and we'll find them!" "Um Ms. Enterprise, he doesn't obey orders when its something important like when he intercepted the Borg when they invaded Earth in our time." "Well Voyager make sure he doesn't get captured since he told me before coming here was that it was the most traumatic thing he ever had." "Roger that!" Boyager then proceeded to follow Enterprise E through the cloud cover as they went over both Sakura and Iron IronBlood ships. "We've got Sirens above us!" One yelled out as she positioned her anti air guns at the glowing blue and red lights in the cloud. Just as they arrived at the island's coast, Enterprise E got hit. "Voyager Sheilds Up Now!" The Sovereign Class Battleship aims his shield at the ground below him as he starts to fire his phasers. Cleveland, Laffey, Javelin, and Belfast noticed the shots being fired from the air and decided to go around to where the enemy wasn't looking due to the distraction.

A few minutes later, Belfast and Voyager was able to find her friends and fellow maids. "Looks like I won this time Azur Lane even against that Submarine next to you." Prinz Eugen said with a smile. "Actually it is you who is one step to late."

Meanwhile, Zuikaku and Shoukaku found the person who was launching the planes. "Sorry about that you've got the wrong Sister." Hornet said as she smirks at the two 5th Carrier Division ships who turned around in anger.

Enterprise E then lands infront of Belfast and Voyager as his Predecessor compliments the maid with a smile. "Well looks like we're going to retreat for now." Eugen and her Escorts then grunted as they left the area. "Now where is that Starfleet signal?" The Sovereign Class Battleship asked as he looked around to see rubble move and takes out his sword. "Defiant if it's you decloak Now!" Defiant decloaks as he released a nekko from his arms. "Well well well if it isn't the Ex Borg." Enterprise E starts to tremble at the memory. "Defiant stop it you know how sensitive he is about the subject." Defiant turns to Voyager. "Hey Voyager long time no see." He managed to say as he got hit by a shield. "My Predecessor and I were connected by someone and I suggest that you should stop it." "Yeah right back home before we became humans my Captain is still mad at your's since Wolf 359 for killing his wife!" "It wasn't my fault Defiant!" "Oh it is even the moment before I Blacked Out, you took my kill!" "That's because I had knowledge of the Borg's weaknesses!" Voyager looked at the CV-6. "Do something cause this will turn bad." The Carrier then raised her Bow and shot a few bombs at the two Starfleet ships. "Enough! What matters is that you're still around Defiant was it?" Enterprise said as the scratched ships looked at her. "I guess so." "Now lets get moving we've got what we came here for." The Sovereign Class Battleship then brought out his ship and immediately transports any Shipgirl hurt during the battle onto sickbay once they brought their ships out.