Chapter 7

Ayanami wakes up in a room and looks at her arms to reveal a few bandages wrapped around her hands and near the wrist. She looks around hoping for an opening when a voice caught her attention. "If you're thinking of leaving, don't! You're being watched and don't worry we won't bite." Ark Royal said. "Could you at least tell me this is Azur Lane?" "You did your research I'm impressed, but the battle's over now." The Lolicon throws an apple to Ayanami. "We've found you unconscious and brought you back here and that means you're officially a Prisoner of War." "What about the others? Are they Okay?" "Your two enemies, worried about them are you?"

"Talk about reckless, what were you thinking?" Cleveland said to both Javelin and Laffey. "Yeah its not like you were trying to earn medals." Hornet said as she fixed her hat. "Please it's my fault for allowing it." Belfast pleaded as Wales sighed. "That's noble of you to say but we need to send the right message." "Laffey, Javelin as a consequence of your actions you're on Prisoner Supervision Duty." "We've got a strict rule that Prisoners require maximum care." "So that means?" "We're counting on you." "Okay!" Javelin says as both Destroyers left.

"That was a light punishment." Prince of Wales said as Belfast poured her tea. "Well there's no need to bee to overly harsh." Cleveland replied as Hornet puts a few sugarcubes onto her cup. "Yeah she's right, just like coffee, tea, and life in general sweetness always helps." "I suppose." Wales sighed she looks at the glowing black cube on the table. "But that's the real problem." "What's with the cube?" Cleveland asks. "The Cube's been behaving abnormally since the battle was over, unfortunately there's no way to know what that means." "The Black Mental Cube is the key factor for project Orochi and I have no doubt this is part of the Siren's plan." "Well shoot this has something to do with my sister and my 7x Great GrandNephew." Hornet added as Wales looked at Belfast. "What's the update on them?" "We're performing several diagnostics on both them and their gears, but so far nothing out of the ordinary." "I always knew her to be an exceptional ship and possibly her descendant but when I saw them, I I got afraid, they were terrifying."

Enterprise CV-6 was looking at the horizon until Vestal found her. "Oh my goodness there you are!" Enterprise looks down to see the repair ship. "We still haven't finished your check ups yet! And I really need you to stay put!" "My apologies!" "Please be honest with me, are you okay?" "I am, but we will have to fight for now we have no choice don't you agree?" Vestal turned around and was about to go when Enterprise asked. "Vestal out of Curiosity, how is my 7x Great Grandson?" Vestal just looks at her due to the question. "What? I still care about my family." "Well he's having trouble staying put and please get well soon." "Thank you."

"Ugh where is he?" Voyager said as she was still looking for Enterprise E. "And it would help even more if Defiant wasn't Scouting for any Ironblood ships." She then finds a panel that had cutoff sideview of her ship. "I'm supposed to know my ship inside and out but I still can't find him. "She taps her Commbadge. "Computer please locate Double E." A few seconds later the computer responds. "Double E is located in Holodeck 1." "Thank you." She taps her badge to contact her EMH. "Doctor please meet me in Holodeck 1." "I'll be on my way." A few minutes later, the two arrived at the Holodeck before entering with the Starfleet Shipgirl unamused. "According to old Earth movies and TV, bad things happened to people in the alley and mostly at night." Just then a voice was heard. "That's right cause I want to be alone for now!" A hooded figure said. "Enterprise we really need you to stay at Sickbay and right now the Emergency Diagnostic Hologram is checking out your gear to see it any Borg NanoProbes are still in there and we don't even know if you still have some in your system as well!" "I'm fine now get out!" Enterprise raised his bow at the Scout Ship. "Where'd that EMH of your's went?" He said before feeling the injection from a Hypospray. "I'm right here." Enterprise was then out as Voyager beams him towards sickbay where a Forcfield Generated around the Operation Bed.