Chapter 8

While Enterprise E went of to search for Defiant, the Starfleet Destroyer made his way into Base before bringing out his ship and knocking out.

The next morning, he woke up to a complaining sound. "C'mon Enterprise you need to eat actual food!" "What do you think replicators are for?" "I know what they're for so c'mon on!" Defiant got stressed out that he yelled out. "You just woke me up in the middle of a conversation with the Prophets!" "You know what I really think I should go with you peacefully and have a decent breakfast before I comeback to him." "I agree and I think we should bring Illustrious with us since these two talk a lot about the Holiness and stuff like that." Voyager replies as the two left Defiant alone and as he was about to fall asleep once more he heard a voice. "Not my ship again!" Defiant groaned as he got his rigging on and moved to another location as he saw that he caused some damage onto poor Sandy's ship.

As they were passing by one of the Dorms, Enterprise E and Voyager noticed The Carrier acting cold towards the Maid. "I haven't had breakfast yet but I need to talk to my 7x Great Grandmother so go with Belfast and I'll join you later." "Alright just be careful." "I will!" Enterprise E then walks towards his ship to grab a Rations Pack. "I just hope it's going to help me have at least a peaceful conversation with her." He thought to himself before transporting himself towards his ancestor.

"The Sakura Empire has taken a hit and its going to need some time before they fully recover unfortunately we aren't in the best position ourselves to pounce on this opportunity." Wales explains as she was walking with Cleveland. "Let me guess, it has something to do with the Black Mental Cube and all of our Enterprise's strange behavior unlike her descendant who was able to let some people in his social life recently." "There are plenty of reasons." The two then walked inside an empty classroom as Wales asked. "Did you learn anything new?" Defiant became the first to answer. "All I know is that according to the Prophets, this cube is bad news." "Other than that, I'm afraid not since we're completely stumped." Amazon adds as Langley continues. "It's difficult to know what we're looking for if we don't even know about Mental Cubes in the first place." "I can see quite clearly that's literally a Black Box." Ark Royal said as she was looking at a Destroyers Sports Magazine. "Hold on this Cube's glow has gotten a little brighter than b the last time I saw it." "Since its related to the Sirens, we should assume that its a very bad sign." "That's what I just said Wales!" Defiant yelled out. "If those Sirens ever think about messing with my Sister and 7x Great GrandNephew, they're not going to get away from it." Hornet turns towards Belfast and Voyager. "Do you have an update on them by any chance?" Belfast sighed. "She's not herself miss." "And He's a little calm, nothing like a flute to clear his mind and is also trying to get some sense onto her." Voyager added. "I gotcha but I just wish she doesn't suffer alone even if both her and Enterprise E have a similar problem." "Meow! Akagi's the worst! Why'd she have to cause trouble for all of us?" Akashi complains as Wales was in thought. "Akagi was the one principally aligned with the Sirens but now that she's gone, I wonder how Kaga will act?" "Ugh! I want answers right meow!"

Enterprise was sitting on the wing of one of her Wildcats when Enterprise E arrives. "There you are 7x Great Grandmother." Enterprise CV-6 looks down. "We're ships not human so don't consider me as your 7x Great Grandmother." The Sovereign Class Battleship shrugged his shoulders and turns around before showing her a ration pack. "I was planning to share my Rations with you but seeing that you are not human, maybe I'll get some Oil for you." As he was about to take a step, Enterprise CV-6 stopped him. "Wait." "The Starfleet Battleship looked at his ancestor as she began to speak. "I shouldn't have said that but please I want to know one thing?" "What is it?" "Why do you care about me?" "It's easy because for one thing, we're family and another thing is that we've both had traumatic experiences with us and the effects of a Cube but I had friends to help me cope." The two Enterprise sat down on the flight deck as they began to eat the Breakfast that was in the rations as Enterprise E continued to talk carefully.