Chapter 2

Y/N POV

10:00am

Wheein "Y/NNNNNNNN!!!! GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED ALREADY !! I'VE BEEN WAKING YOU UP SINCE 2 HOURS "

(In case you dont know wheein)

Y/N " just 2 mins please...😪😪 "

Wheein" okay then when you wake up do the cooking , cleaning , groccery shopping-"

Y/N "Good morningggg😄😄"

I ran towards the washroom before stops me to do the work

wheein (in her mind)

rat in the trap.

N/A POV 

Wheein and Y/N are roomates from past 2 years . It was their wish to live as roomates in their own house from highschool , so they both saved money by doing part time jobs and collecting their pocket money so they bought  quite a good house but on rent .They had their bedrooms together above living room.

They had their bedrooms together above living room

kinda like this... 

(rest i leave it for your imagination ..lol)

Y/N POV 

I used to work at a convinence store as a part time job but now i can't becuz .... THEY PAY LESS and which is not enough to pay our rent

"Let's get it! You can do it Y/N! You can find a job with high pay!"

I mostly wears black outfits . Why? Becuz I loves black

This is what i wore (or anything as your wish

This is what i wore
(or anything as your wish.)

"LETSS GOOOO!!"

I tried to find a job by going shop to shop near my house.

"Huh! This is more tiring than i thought..."

*COFFEE CAFÈ DAY*

"Oh! I didn't know there was a cafè here..let's get some rest "

while going inside i saw 3 girls trying to bully a guy!

" How dare they-

 nonono! Its none of my business! I don't have time for these things! let's go inside

I entered the cafè and ordered hot chocolate , I sat near the window seat  while slowly peaking outside and they were still bullying him ,but the guy was not moving a bit - he had a face like 'Im busy let me go' .

I was having my hot chocolate while looking outside and I couldn't believe my eyes....those girls started beating him up and throwing eatables on him*

"DID SHE THROW A HOG DOG ON HIM!!  What a waste...she could have given me:( "

The girl  no.3 was about to hit him with a baseball bat but got stopped by someone and it was

Me.

Girl no. 1 "what the heck are you doing?!?

"you exactly know what I'm doing , then why asking?"

Girl no. 3 "mind your own business! You peice of shit! go away!"

"Dont you feel ashamed while bullying weaker ones , just because you don't get any attention from the cooler ones-"

i got cut when girl no.1 was about to punch me on my face.... but I  blocked her punch and twisted her hand behind her back

" can't you understand while i'm being nice! HUH?!

Girl no.1 " YAHH! IT HURTSSS!! LEAVE ME "

i let go of her hand.

" BTW you guys look quite young! Why do you keep talking down to me HUH?! what are your ages?!"

Girl no.1 "we're 20 years old"

Oh. How come they are same age as me.

Girl no.1 "how about you?"

" oh-me- OF COURSE I'M OLDER THAN YOU ALL!! SO DONT TALK DOWN TO ME AND DON'T BULLY OTHERS!! okay?!?"

silence.

I shouted "OKAYYYY?!?"

All girls together shouted "O-KAYY!!"

But all this time i saw the girl in the middle was silent through the whole act . was she that scared or what ?

i took that guy with me and helped him with cleaning and gave him some hot chocolate (new one! Not mine dont worry!)

I asked him " are you okay?"

Damnn he's handsome.

Guy " yea-h , thanks to you"

"don't let others bully you! Just turn and give them reply to their bullshit with confidence , those bullies take advantage when you don't say anything"

Guy "Well actually it's not that I'm scared of them...its just i have zero interest in their bullshit!"

"ohhh-well you looked like you were not scared..haha!"

"Btw my name is Y/N
how about yours?"

Guy "I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung!

This is how he looked

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it . I hope you enjoyed :)

Have you guys ever got bullied by anyone? If yes, Have you ever tried to answer them back? If no then you should!!