Chapter - 8

IN COLLEGE

JK POV

on the college gate

Aghh... it's not even my first time going college why do i feel so nerves

I signed.

Y/N "MISTERR BOYFRIENDD!!! HIII !! WAIT FOR ME I'M COMING !!

what the heck..why is she shouting in front of everyone.. before anyone sees I have to run away!

I started running

Y/N " OH! WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY! I SAID WAIT FOR ME!!"

She started running behind me.

why is she running after me!

ouch!! I bumped into someone...it was

Jennifer.

shit.

Y/N *panting* "yaah! mister boyfriend! I told you to wait , why did you keep on running "

"yaah! shut up!" I said in whisper

Jennifer " what did you just call him? Boyfriend? what do you mean by that ?

I dragged Y/N near me ,

"what do you mean what- she is my girlfriend! That's why she calling me boyfriend"

Jennifer " ohh! really!! A guy who can barely speak anything in front of girls and who has never dated anyone from recent past few years suddenly has a girlfriend now and that too just in one week!

Aghhh she is intelligent.

Jennifer " Yaah! You! First of all, what are you even wearing! It's like a thiefs outfit! And you are his girlfriend! What a joke!"

Finished. We are finished.

Y/N " yes! I'm his girlfriend! You got any problem?! And about outfit! Just look at yourself you look as if we are in club or something and! And don't you dare bother us again! Let's go mister boyfriend!"

What. What did just happen.

Y/N POV

I finally reached jungkook

I said while panting

"yaah! mister boyfriend! I told you to wait , why did you keep on running "

Jungkook" yaah! shut up!"

He shouted in whisper.

Why is he soo scared, Who is this girl?

Girl " what did she just call you? Boyfriend? what does she mean?!

He dragged me near him.

Jungkook "what do you mean what- she is my girlfriend! That's why she calling me boyfriend"

What. I'm his girlfriend. when?something is fishy! I feel some negative energy coming from her...

Girl " ohh! really!! A guy who can barely speak anything in front of girls and who has not dated anyone from past few years! Suddenly has a girlfriend now and that too just in one week!"

She is rude.

Girl " Yaah! You! First of all are you even wearing! Like a thiefs outfit! And you are his girlfriend! What a joke!

How dare she!

(Her outfit )