Chapter - 10

NEXT DAY

Y/N POV

Jungkook " YAAH! Y/N stop stop!"

"Oh! Hii mister!

Jungkook " Y/N i think we need to talk!"

"Talk about what?"

Jungkook "tell me honestly! Wasn't that you who did that yesterday! "

"Why are at that again! Leave it! Let's go!"

Jungkook "You're trying to avoid me agian! But I want answer!"

"Yes it was me! What's the matter with that!?!?"

Jungkook "What's the matter with that!?!?! Like seriously?!?! I ASKED YOU MANY FUCKIN TIMES WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE THEN!?!

"I'M TELLING NOW! AND WHY DO YOU KEEP SHOUTING!?!?!"

Jungkook "HOW DARE YOU YELL AT ME WHEN YOU DID SOMETHING YOU SHOULDN'T! "

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG OKAY! SHE DESERVES THAT! AND CAN'T YOU STOP BEING SOO SCARED OF HER!!"

Jungkook "YOU KNOW WHAT JENNIFER IS THE REASON WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS JOB! SO STOP MESSING WITH HER!"

"I KNOW THAT SHE IS THE REASON THAT I'M HERE! BUT YOU HAVEN'T TOLD ME THE REASON YET!"

Jungkook " YOU WERE HERE TO PROTECT ME BUT INSTEAD YOU ARE CREATING MORE AND MORE PROBLEMS!  YOU ARE NO MORE GOING TO DO THIS JOB!"

" OKAY! EVEN I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS SHITTY JOB!"

Jungkook " GET LOST!"

"HUH! BYEE!"

*Both of them walked in different directions*

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jennifer "I'm damnn sure that girl with'her talkative mouth has done this!"

Ugly friend no.1 "How dare she! I think you should take some action Jennifer! "

Ugly friend no.2 " BTW Jennifer! Today I heard that Jungkook and that girl fought today really bad!"

Ugly friend no.3 " yes! I heard it too! Jennifer I think this is the best chance to get back your routine with Jungkook since that talkative girl will be not around him anymore!"

Jennifer " of course I'll do that! And also ruin that talkative girl's life too! How dare she mess up with Jessica! Becuz of her my monthly pocket money has been halfed! I'm gonna kill her!"

~after college~

*🎶ring ring 🎶*

 *Wheein*

"Oh! Hii Wheein! I'm on my way back to home!"

Wheein " Y/N I called you to inform that.. actually my sister from abroad came back home for 10 days soo I'm going back for 10 days..is it okay?"

"Oh! Yess! Its alright! When are you leaving?"

Wheein "I'm leaving in 1 hour!"

"ohh! I won't be able reach home in one hour:( "

Wheein " It's all right! but you have the keys right!?"

"Yess I have! Now dont worry and enjoy with your family! Byee~"

Wheein" Byee~~"

I'll feel all alone. Sad.

*🎶ring ring 🎶*

Why am i getting so many calls today!?

*Jimin*

Why is he calling?

Jimin " Hello Y/N"

"Hii Jimin! why do you call me?"

Jimin "Y/N! I heard you and Jungkook fought and also you left the job!?!"

"Yes I did!"

Jimin " But why?!"

"That jerk wanted me to leave te job! So I did!"

Jimin " Hey! I think there is some kind of misunderstanding! Jungkook is a bit childish i know that but he would never do that without any reason! Did anything happen recently?! "

"Umm yea kinda. Its related to Jennifer "

Jimin "JE-JENNIFER!!"

"Waohh! Whats up with that reaction!  I dont why you and your brother arer soo scared of her!

Jimin " WHAT HAPPENED CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME!"

"I kinda messed up with her! Actually that was me who added her drinking and smoking photos in her ppt presentation! "

Jimin "what! It was you?!"

"Yea...but whats the matter did i do something wrong.. ?"

Jimin "well actually its not totally your fault that you did it! Becuz you don't know the reason behind why Jungkook is afraid of her!"

"Ummm...i dont know"

Jimin "I think i need to tell you "

"Its totally up to you!"

Jimin" See! Jennifer is a really bad person! She has no humanity in herself! She is also very dumb! She doesn't think of anyone else except herself !

"Yes i know that!"

Jimin "Actually what happened is , Our father died when I and jungkook were in high school! And at that time we all became very poor! And we had a very small house. Jennifer was Jungkook's classmate in high school! And as you know her dad owns a company so they are super rich! Jennifer asked her dad to give our mom a job in his company and her dad did so! Instead Jennifer put forward a condition...that she wanted Jungkook to come over her house daily to play with her! Jungkook thought that Jennifer is a good person so he made her his friend! And also the house we live in was given by her dad and many more things!"

"Well till now there was nothing wrong.."

Jimin " we all were happy that Jennifer did soo much for us! Then Jungkook went to visit her house as promised! Then slowly slowly she wanted Jungkook to come to her place everyday..he found it a bit strange..then Jennifer called Jungkook to her room and there she was in a very short dress...she locked the room and was trying to come closer to Jungkook she started to undress him , she even took his shirt and also she was undressing herself..and Jungkook was not used to these stuff he was super innocent at that time..he tried to ran away but she asked the security guard to close the door from outside!
She started touching him at places she shouldn't then Jungkook had no choice...he hit her with the things around him because of which she collapsed!"

"what- wh-what are you saying! you are giving me chills!!

Jimin "After that Jungkook somehow managed to get out of there! the next day threatened Jungkook that if he wont come to her house she would bring our family on road again and if needed she can even call her men to kill us. At first Jungkook got scared and didn't tell us and he had to visit her and go through that almost everyday , and when we got to know about it she threatened that she would kill her dad. 

"WHATT!! SHE WOULD KILL HER DAD TOO!! SHE IS SUCH A BITCH!"

Jimin "Bad thing is that her dad doesn't know about her this side...we can't even tell him becuz she threatended to kill him and also he has a weak heart , we fear that it would be dangerous to tell him .

"OMG! OMG ! I FEEL SORRY FOR JUNGKOOK.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

People think only girls are sexually abused! But that's not always the case! Sometimes boys hesitate too!