chapter-36

JK POV

I ran as fast as possible ,i was still not believing that she was really there but if she was....i feel bad for her.

I stopped running when i saw her at the bus stop.

She was sitting there, continously kicking a small stone.

I kinda..felt bad.

I called out her name loud "YAAH!
Y/NN!!"

She turned around and saw me.

She gave me a blank - angry - happy look all together.

I walked to her.

I kneeled down and said.

"I-i.... i' m soo sorry for whatever happened today!"

She didn't answer. She was just looking at me blankly.

"Come on...forgive me now..pLeAsE!"

I was not sure what to say! In most situations i would have made up words according to the emotions which were planting on his/her face , but she was silent and i was confused.

Then she lead out a huge sigh while looking in different direction. Then she looked at me , i thought she was going to hug me but...instead she did a choke hold around my neck and started yelling

"HOW THE HECK CAN YOU BE SOOOOOOO DUMMMBBB!!! I'LL KILL YOU TODAYYYY!!AGHHHHH!!! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH YOU PISSED ME OFF TODAY BY IGNORING AND-"

She stopped as if she remembered a important thing in between of hitting me.

She loosened her girp ,

i tried get my breath back .

"Were you wrestler or something!? Why are you soo strong!?!"

Death glare.

"Sorry...btw you were saying something but you stopped!"

Y/n "You...you..."

"What me?"

"You....dumped me right? Like....you like someone else..? Well....umm...it's okay...i won't go around taking revenge or any such thing..you can live your life happily with the one you love~ and...sorry for choking- i mean whatever i did just now....okay then goodbye.."

She bowed me while bidding bye as if she was showing respect for the last (and first) time.

I was confused AF! Like whats going on?!?!

I shouted as she was walking away "YAAH! WTF? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!"

I walked to her.

"YAHH! what were you saying? Dumped-revenge-sorry-goodbye!??! And what was up with that bow?!"

Y/n "I told what was it! You like that pretty girl in our college!"

"What? Which girl?!"

Y/n" the one whom you were talking to in corridor and..ran away when you saw me.."

I tried to remember when the heck this happened.

A misty image was coming in my head and i finally remembered who she was talking about!

"Ahh that girl!.. wait- what?! I like her?!?! Since when?!"

Y/n "how the heck am i suppose to know that?!"

"Wait! Let me make it clear! There is no beautiful girl that i like! There only you who i like!"

Y/n "soo..you mean...IM NOT BEAUTIFUL?!"