Chapter - 11

Y/N POV

Oh shit. what have I done this! I feel bad for Jungkook , I should apologize to him as soon as possible.

Oh there is he is! 

"Jungkook!! heyyy!! listen!!"

he walked away. 

wow.

IDEA!

JK POV 

why is she calling me? missing me already ??! sorry babe but I'm hard to get.

I entered the class while completely ignoring her! 

I sat on my desk when someone from behind tapped on my shulder i turned and-

Y/N "HII MISTER BOYFRIEND!! "

"YOU STARLED ME! WHAT ARE DOING HERE?!"

Y/N "I'm here to apologize!! please forgive me; )!"

"Forget that!"

Y/N "Then!-"

she kneeled down in front of everyone. what is she doing?

Y/N "now its up to you!! it's your choice to forgive me right now or i'll be down here until you forgive me"

"well that's easy then ! stay there! byee!"

N/A POV

Ugly friend no.1 "YAAH! Jennifer! you know what! today Y/N kneeled down in front of everyone and apologized to Jungkook! "

Ugly friend no.2 "Yes! Rumours are over school! if it goes on like this it won't be any good!"

Ugly friend no. 3 "I think you should do something which will make her stop from coming to the college! "

Jennifer "I have an idea! Let's call her somewhere and then on her way we'll pour some oil on the ground! Then she'll slip and her leg will get hurt! Then she won't be able to come to college for some time bring which is enough to bring back our routine with Jungkook!"

Ugly friend no.1 , 2 & 3 "We're in!"

All her ugly friends went to search
Y/N . They found her.

Ugly no.1 "Yaah! Y/N!"

Y/N " Oh Hii ugliess!!"

Ugly no.1 "how dare you-"

Ugly no.2 "Jennifer wants to have a talk with you!"

Y/N " What does that bitch wants to talk to me! "

Ugly no.3 "Actually she wants to say sorry! Becoz she was soo ashamed of her behavior with you!"

Y/N "Really! Wow ! That was quick! Okay i will come! Where should i go?!"

Ugly no.2 "she's near the hallway!"

Y/N "Okayy! Byee ugliess!!"

Ugly no.1 " I can't stand her!"

Ugly no.3 "At least our work is done!  Be happy!"

Ugly no.1 " Yesss!!"

Y/N was right in the trap! She was going in the same direction they wanted her to go!

Jennifer was hiding behind the wall to see the wonderful scene.

She was about to step on oil when someone stopped her.